Announcements

• Rocket Aldon Eclipse Plug-ins 8.2.700 Release Announcement

The Power Systems Business Unit is pleased to announce the release of the Rocket Aldon Eclipse Plug-ins version 8.2.700.

Rocket Aldon Eclipse Plug-ins make it possible to connect Eclipse based IDEs, including IBM’s Rational Developer for i and Rocket Modern Experience, to Rocket’s Aldon Lifecycle Manager for IBM i and Aldon Lifecycle Manager for Enterprise editions.

The 8.2.700 release is a minor update with a focus on performance improvements and Mac OSx integration.

Highlights of this release include:

Plug-in performance

• This release addresses a performance issue with the LMi Add Objects dialog, where adding new LM(i) objects caused Eclipse Plug-ins to hang.

Compatibility with RDi 9.6.10 64-bit on Mac OSx 11.4

• Installing Eclipse plug-ins on a Mac was failing because the Eclipse neon repository was missing. The Eclipse plug-ins 8.2.700 installation guide provides instructions for supplying this repository.

The full release notes can be found here: https://docs.rocketsoftware.com/bundle/lM_eclipse_plugins_RelNotes_V8.2.700/resource/lM_eclipse_plugins_RelNotes_V8.2.700.pdf