We're excited to announce that iCluster 8.3 is now available to customers on the Rocket Customer Portal.
Highlights of this release include:Replication enhancements
Sync Check enhancements
- Faster synchronization of source physical files (PF-SRC) by using a record-by-record refreshing method.
- Support for replication of logical files such as SQL views that are not based on physical files.
- No numerical limit on Byte Stream File (BSF) specifiers; a longer maximum path name extension to support more types of BSF objects.
- A user sync check can now be initiated for a specific file from the backup monitor.
- Ability to run sync checks sequentially when starting a sync check for a group.
- New auto-repair options for database files and native objects.
New detection features:
- Files with journals that are not being scraped will be reported with reason code JNS.
- Files that are not journaled will be suspended with reason code EJF.
- Missing replication information for journaled objects will be reported with reason code RIM.
- Improved performance when activating out-of-sync objects and byte stream files.
- The collection of performance data for all replication groups has been optimized.
- E-mail alerts now include the system name in the title.
- iCluster has new defaults for sync check type and maximum record level errors for optimal performance.
Detailed release notes can be found at https://docs.rocketsoftware.com