MultiValue Tools

View Only
  • 1.  Documentation for System Builder

Posted 01-22-2020 15:06

Does anyone have any documentation on System Builder, and how to get started in building some screens?

• 2.  RE: Documentation for System Builder

ROCKETEER
    Posted 01-23-2020 06:26

System Builder (SB/XA) documentation is available online on the Rocket documentation web site : You might want to look at the SB Solutions document which - though dated - has some get-you-started material.

• 3.  RE: Documentation for System Builder

Posted 01-23-2020 11:36

I have not worked with System Builder, and looking for perhaps something like a cheat sheet, on how to get started. I currently have the Universe demo pack on my computer as the company I currently work for is in the process of signing a big contract with a clothing retailer. Do you have anything on how to get started, very simplified.

• 4.  RE: Documentation for System Builder

ROCKETEER
    Posted 01-23-2020 12:15

If you need to come up to speed quickly, I would recommend taking a class. Rocky Mountain Educational Resources is a Rocket Training Partner who offers classes in the Rocket MultiValue Products.

• 5.  RE: Documentation for System Builder

ROCKETEER
    Posted 01-23-2020 12:27

If you are on maintenance for the product then you can use the link in this article to get access to a free course that will introduce you to SB: