MultiValue Tools

View Only
  • 1.  Wintegrate - Format missing keyword "KEY"

Posted 03-17-2021 09:20
    Yesterday I was using the Unformat and Format all command from the menu. I had used the command "KEY(" and the formatting did not know to indent on the command. Is there a way to add the command "KEY" and have it indent on it?

------------------------------
    Mark Laursen
    Owner/Developer
    Complete Computing Inc

• 2.  RE: Wintegrate - Format missing keyword "KEY"

Posted 04-07-2021 17:14
    Hi Mark,

Can you open a support case for your wIntegrate questions so we can follow up further. I'm not clear what menu options you are referring to and if there are questions related to your other wIntegrate post.

Thanks,
    Michael Belme
    Rocket Support

Michael Belme
    Rocket Software

• 3.  RE: Wintegrate - Format missing keyword "KEY"

Posted 04-08-2021 14:37
    Michael;

I have placed a case for the problem I was having.

MARK LAURSEN

On Apr 7, 2021, at 5:15 PM, Michael Belme via Rocket Forum <Mail@forum.rocketsoftware.com> wrote:

Be sure to join the forums you're interested in to be notified of new content. Click the join button from either the forum listing page or the home page of any given sub-forum. 

Tip: Want a single update on all your forum memberships? Go to Profile > My Account > Forum Notifications, and check 'daily consolidated digest.' Switch the discussion email drop down to 'no email' or you will receive both.
    Rocket Software

MVIS | WebDE | wintegrate | SB/XA

Post New Message Online
    Re: Wintegrate - Format missing keyword "KEY"
    Reply to Group OnlineReply to Group
    Apr 7, 2021 5:14 PM
    Michael Belme
    Hi Mark,

Can you open a support case for your wIntegrate questions so we can follow up further. I'm not clear what menu options you are referring to and if there are questions related to your other wIntegrate post.

Thanks,
    Michael Belme
    Rocket Support

Michael Belme
    Rocket Software
      Reply to Group Online   View Thread   Recommend   Forward   Flag as Inappropriate   Post New Message Online   

You are receiving this message because you followed the 'Wintegrate - Format missing keyword "KEY"' message thread. To unsubscribe from this message thread, go to Unsubscribe. 

Update your email preferences to choose the types of email you receive

Unsubscribe from all participation emails

Original Message:
    Sent: 4/7/2021 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: RE: Wintegrate - Format missing keyword "KEY"

Hi Mark,

Thanks,
    Michael Belme
    Rocket Support

Michael Belme
    Rocket Software