Uniface User Forum

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Can anyone please help me here. I am trying to launch my uniface 10 configured with UD6 driver latest version. But facing the following error.(SS attached below).

• 1.  Can anyone please help me here. I am trying to launch my uniface 10 configured with UD6 driver latest version. But facing the following error.(SS attached below).

Posted 08-12-2021 05:41

i did all the configuration as mentioned in the installation guide for UD6.

• 2.  RE: Can anyone please help me here. I am trying to launch my uniface 10 configured with UD6 driver latest version. But facing the following error.(SS attached below).

Posted 08-12-2021 06:44

Hi Shubham,

UD6 is not part of standard Uniface distribution, it is a third party product. Shouldn't be the right path ask for support to the original supplier?

The only suggestion I can give you is that you are (probably) re-using an old configuration, not anymore valid with the updated driver version. Are you sure you've used as a reference the correct version of documentation? If not follow contact suggestion you've found on that screen.

Hope it helps.

Gianni

• 3.  RE: Can anyone please help me here. I am trying to launch my uniface 10 configured with UD6 driver latest version. But facing the following error.(SS attached below).

Posted 08-12-2021 07:01

Hi Gianni
    Thanks for the suggestion 🙂