Uniface User Forum

View Only
  • 1.  error -150 in call out with bare signature

Posted 11-05-2021 09:30
    ERROR=-150·;MNEM=<UACTERR_UNKNOWN>·;DESCRIPTION=Activation error occurred·;COMPONENT=PABB01·;PROCNAME=LF_AVVISO_IRIS·;TRIGGER=DTLF·;LINE=15·;ADDITIONAL=INSTANCENAME=WSIRISGENAVVISO·!·;OPERATIONNAME=GENERAAVVISO·!·;DRV=SOP·!·;LOCATION=REQUEST·!·;CODE=DESERIALIZER·!·;MESSAGE=Deserializer error·!·;DETAIL=Request::handleRequest Expected opening tag GeneraAvvisoResponse, got token opening tag GeneraAvvisoResponse

------------------------------
    anna lisa coppola
    developper
    Rocket Forum Shared Account

• 2.  RE: error -150 in call out with bare signature

ROCKETEER
    Posted 11-05-2021 10:02

I've seen this error before when there's a difference between how the mentioned element (GeneraAvvisoResponse) is defined in the WSDL and the SOAP response. There's probably a namespace difference or something like that.

The best way to fix this is to update the WSDL so that it's in line with the SOAP response – or vice versa.

I hope this helps.

Daniel Iseli
    Rocket Internal - All Brands
    Geneva Switzerland

• 3.  RE: error -150 in call out with bare signature

Posted 11-05-2021 10:14
    A thousand thanks. That is the problem. I have been provided with a wsdl which is driving me crazy.

anna lisa coppola
    developper

• 4.  RE: error -150 in call out with bare signature

Posted 14 days ago

Hello Daniel, 

i have a similar error that cannot be resolved:

"ERROR=-150·;MNEM=<UACTERR_UNKNOWN>·;DESCRIPTION=Activation error occurred·;COMPONENT=BAWSDOH1·;PROCNAME=OP_WEBSERV_ELLA·;TRIGGER=OPER·;LINE=16·;PROCLINE=activate "ELLAPORTALESERVICE_V4_0"."HOLEDOKUMENTENLISTE"( $S_USER$ , "50_000" , "AKTE" , "" , "" , "" , "" , "" , "" , "" , "" , VD_ZEITR_VON , "" , "" , "" , "" , "" , "" , VB_PORTALANZ , "" , VS_DOKLISTE ) ·;ADDITIONAL=INSTANCENAME=ELLAPORTALESERVICE_V4_0·!·;OPERATIONNAME=HOLEDOKUMENTENLISTE·!·;DRV=SOP·!·;LOCATION=REQUEST·!·;CODE=DESERIALIZER·!·;MESSAGE=Deserializer error·!·;DETAIL=Request::handleRequest  line 2, column 1: Invalid document structure"

Siegfried UFHOLZ