Rocket Uniface Support Resources

View Only
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Rocket Uniface Forum FAQs

ROCKETEER
    Posted 09-28-2021 15:56
    Edited by David Andrews 09-28-2021 16:09
    No replies, thread closed.
    As mentioned on the Uniface home page, this is the thread in which to ask your Uniface-specific questions about the forum. To get things started I'm sharing the image below. As the saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words, and this is very high level schematic of the Rocket Uniface main forum pages. I encourage you to use the Uniface navigation panel to get around, and you'll find that on all Uniface-specific pages. If you don't see that or the 'back' button, look for 'Uniface'  on the drop down menu in the main site navigation.

There's a lot more to explore, but hopefully this helps you see the 'big picture.'   

Basic questions about this site (i.e. not Uniface-specific) can be found here
    ------------------------------
    Dave Andrews
    Head of Customer Advocacy
    Rocket Software
    South Salem NY United States

• 2.  RE: Rocket Uniface Forum FAQs

ROCKETEER
    Posted 09-30-2021 10:57
    No replies, thread closed.
    And as that other saying goes, 'if you see something, say something.' There are thousands of messages and informational posts we migrated from the prior Uniface communities here. Some post may look a bit strange or even have broken links. We've done our best to maintain things prior to today and will continue to, but if you see a post that has a defect, please post a link to that article here and we will fix it.

Dave Andrews
    Head of Customer Advocacy
    Rocket Software
    South Salem NY United States