Rocket Modern Experience (formerly LegaSuite)

View Only
  • 1.  Theme Builder resource location for a live test

PARTNER
    Posted 06-09-2021 19:34
    Edited by David Andrews 06-10-2021 08:31
    Thanks Roger.
    The image works ok when deployed just not in the live test but I am still using 8.5.4 so I'll try it again when I get to the latest version.
    Cheers, Glenys

Glenys Beaumont | Project and Design Manager

Viewpoint, a Trimble Company

M: +61 424.258.757

Web | LinkedIn | Twitter

On Wed, Jun 9, 2021 at 5:55 PM Roger van Valen via Rocket Forum <Mail@forum.rocketsoftware.com> wrote:
    Hi Glenys, When you add the images to the Resources folder of your theme project you should be able to find these images when selectin an icon or... -posted to the "Rocket LegaSuite & API" forum
    Re: Theme Builder resource location for a live test
    Hi Glenys,

When you add the images to the Resources folder of your theme project you should be able to find these images when selectin an icon or image from the image browser dialog. 

The live test should automatically use the new pictures when restarting a live test.

I have validated in the most recent release (8.5.6). When this does not work for you, perhaps there is something differently configured. In that case it will make sense to create a support case and we can take a look what the cause of the problem is.

Regards,
    Roger.
      Reply to Group Online   View Thread   Post New Message Online  

• 2.  RE: Theme Builder resource location for a live test

ROCKETEER
    Posted 06-10-2021 02:14
    Hi Glenys,

Thanks for your response.

That would be great if you could have a try later on the most recent version. That worked for me also in live test. When it still fails for you please do report it as a case with your projects so we can find out what the difference is and see how we can improve the product.

Regards,
    Roger.

------------------------------
    Roger van Valen
    Software Development Manager
    Rocket Software
    Zwijndrecht Netherlands
    ------------------------------