General Discussion & Announcements

View Only

Forum Maintenance Monday July 12 - Things to Know

• 1.  Forum Maintenance Monday July 12 - Things to Know

ROCKETEER
    Posted 07-08-2021 19:37
    Hi Forum members,

You may have seen this announced on the home page, but I wanted to offer a little more information on what's happening and what it means to you as a member.

What's Happening

The forum login and registration will be disabled on Monday the 12th. Get your questions posted Friday or over the weekend if you are looking for rapid response, or know you'll need to wait until Tuesday if you want to comment, ask a question, etc.

We are merging the forum user list with our crm records. This gives the forum better 'line of sight' to your Rocket business relationship, your support cases, etc., with the goal of delivering a better user experience. As an example, a goal of mine is to allow you to seamlessly move between the support portal and the forum. This change gets us a step closer to that.

What to Expect in the Short Term

Overall, your experience won't change on Tuesday the 13th. You will start to see different information on your profile page, coming from your crm record. For example, your location information may change to that of your employer's. If you see any incorrect information let me know by using the 'pencil icon' next to your contact info, and we will take the necessary action. Ultimately we will add the ability make these changes yourself.

Many members have registered with personal emails, and if you have you will most likely find yourself associated with an account called the 'Forum Shared Account.' This is just a 'heads up' - no action is required and this won't impact your experience. If you want to update your forum login so it is associated with your actual employer or your business email, we can take make that change too.

If you have any problems logging in Tuesday the 13th, contact me. You may also want to try logging in with a different email, for instance if you use an alternative email for the Rocket Support site. I don't anticipate any issues but data is data, and there are always a few outliers....

Thanks for your patience as we work through these changes, and as always let me know if you have questions.

Regards,
    Dave

------------------------------
    Dave Andrews
    Head of Customer Engagement
    Rocket Software
    NY United States
    ------------------------------