General Discussion & Announcements

View Only
  • 1.  Follow the bouncing ball...

Posted 08-25-2020 07:57
    I started in MV January 8, 1982 after a major layoff at Novell. Prime Information at a Salt Lake City, Utah/Birmingham, Alabama based trucking company. I worked mostly with small-ish companies most of my career until I became the IT Manager for Kingsdown Mattress in Mebane, North Carolina in the early 90's. That was part of my involvement with bedding manufacturers, supporting software by one Paul Anderberg (a long-time friend and a co-worker at a couple employers pre-MV and during).

Serta Mattress licensees were our biggest customers. Ultimately (no, no pun), I took the position of IT Manager at the Salt Lake City Serta plant not to long after Paul moved to Idaho and left the business.

Then to Colorado for a couple years and Texas for a dozen (finishing up a stint in Texas at Neiman Marcus as their UniVerse DBA and then securing a Development position at Rocket Software) landing finally at E*Trade Advisor Services in Centennial, Colorado (formerly Trust Company of America) where I anticipate our acquisition by Morgan Stanley, probably by year end.

It just shows MV can be found in myriad companies, everywhere!

And I am very happy to have been (and still be) a part.

------------------------------
    Bruce Holt
    E*Trade Advisor Services

• 2.  RE: Follow the bouncing ball...

ROCKETEER
    Posted 08-26-2020 10:38
    Hi Bruce,

Welcome to the Forum! You've had a long journey with MultiValue and must have accumulated a wealth of knowledge over that time. I'm looking forward to reading more about your experiences.

Charles Dane
    Rocket Software