D3 and mvBase

View Only
  • 1.  D3 10.3.3 Released

ROCKETEER
    Posted 04-20-2021 19:09
    As you may have seen in our Announcements, D3 10.3.3 has been released for D3 Windows, Linux and AIX. They can be downloaded from the Downloads section of the Rocket Community Portal. Download the release notes for your platform and see what's new and what's fixed in this release. I for one am really excited about the fact that the D3 Windows VME size is now unlimited. So upgrade now!!

------------------------------
    Brian S. Cram
    Principal Technical Support Engineer
    Rocket Software

• 2.  RE: D3 10.3.3 Released

Posted 06-03-2021 14:53
    So we installed 10.3.3 yesterday... We installed 10.3.3 on a fresh install of Windows Server 2016.

for UOPY and we are still getting the exact same RPC connection failure that we were getting from 10.3.2. 

With 10.3.3 we also have connection errors with D3py that we did not have with 10.3.2. We are receiving an error for incorrect credentials which worked perfectly on the previous version. 

It would be great if we knew a little more why this was happening like if its the software itself or if its something more simple like a permission error. If Rocket could debug our system I am sure it would be very helpful for other that are going to experience the same issues we have.

Kevin Griley
    Manager
    Griley Air

• 3.  RE: D3 10.3.3 Released

ROCKETEER
    Posted 06-03-2021 17:52
    Just a heads-up: If you're on D3 Windows 10.3.2 and using D3PY to access D3 from Python, there is a bug in 10.3.3 that broke this unless you're using Connection Pool licenses. They're working on it, and I'll post when they fix it. Meanwhile, I'd stay on 10.3.2.

Brian S. Cram
    Principal Technical Support Engineer
    Rocket Software