Rocket DevOps (formerly Aldon)

View Only
  • 1.  Join us for a deep dive on Rocket Aldon Git and JIRA integrations

ROCKETEER
    Posted 02-09-2021 14:44
    On Feb 23 we're hosting another Spotlight webinar for Aldon customers.

We'll demo how to get the most out of your Git and JIRA integrations with Rocket Aldon. These integrations are a part of the Rocket Aldon licensing and already available to active customers today.

Sign up at the link below. And, if you can't join us, sign up anyway and we'll send you the recording.

Aldon Spotlight Webinar sign-up, February 2021

------------------------------
    Rebecca Dilthey
    Rocket Software

• 2.  RE: Join us for a deep dive on Rocket Aldon Git and JIRA integrations

ROCKETEER
    Posted 02-12-2021 09:40
    Edited by Ashish Ramtri 02-12-2021 09:42
    Hi Rebecca,

I just happen to cross this post of yours a few minutes back. Although I am currently working on a different Rocket product as a developer and hardly got any opportunity to know about Aldon, my curious brain just couldn't resist my eagerness to take a dive into Rocket's Aldon, and what it has to offer to its customers. I was wondering if you could let me know whether this webinar would be beneficial for me in the (near) future.

Regards,
    Ashish

Ashish Ramtri
    Software Engineer - 1
    Rocket Software

• 3.  RE: Join us for a deep dive on Rocket Aldon Git and JIRA integrations

ROCKETEER
    Posted 02-12-2021 09:53
    Hi Ashish,

Rocket Aldon is an important part of our IBM i portfolio. Learning more about the products we offer is never a bad thing. :) Either way, we would be happy to have you join us! Or, if you can't make the live webinar, the recording will be available in the forum soon after the event.

Rebecca Dilthey
    Rocket Software