General Discussion & Announcements

View Only
  • 1.  Welcome to the Rocket Forum!

PARTNER
    Posted 09-14-2020 18:02

I'm excited to introduce and welcome you to the formal launch of our new Rocket Forum: your virtual headquarters to discover, learn, engage, stay informed, share knowledge, and build relationships with other members and Rocketeers alike. Let's discuss what's going on with Rocket products, your experiences, and the ways we can change the world around us. We'll celebrate successes, find solutions to challenges, and share the best practices we've discovered.

Become a member, dive in and explore all the Rocket Forum has to offer.

• Join the conversation in the various product communities by replying to a message or starting a new thread.
    • Learn more about your fellow members through their profiles and make new connections. 

We look forward to connecting with you.

------------------------------
    Andy Youniss
    President and CEO
    Rocket Software

• 2.  RE: Welcome to the Rocket Forum!

ROCKETEER
    Posted 09-14-2020 18:04

Thanks, Andy!  

Welcome to the Rocket Forum. My name is Charles, the Rocket Forum Manager. This forum has been a labor of love for many Rocketeers, and we are all excited to share this space with you! 

Let's get things rolling.

Once you become a member, please spend a few minutes to update your profile. Sharing a few quick details will help our members to know one another and make valuable connections.

The profile page is also where you can set your preferences to receive the messages you want, including a way to opt-out of notifications.

Lastly, participate in the Introduction thread. Post who you are, what you do, your company, and a favorite hobby or interest. Contributing to the introduction thread will give you a chance to practice responding to a forum discussion.

If you have questions or suggestions for the forum, please reach out with an email to community@rocketsoftware.com. You can also send me a message through the Forum itself by using the "Send Message" button on my profile.

Charles Dane
    Rocket Software

• 3.  RE: Welcome to the Rocket Forum!

PARTNER
    Posted 10-19-2020 15:21
    Thank you Rocket for setting this up.  Looking forward to many productive interactions.

Peter Cheng
    E2open