General Discussion & Announcements

View Only
  • 1.  Recognizing our Top Rocket Forum Contributors in 2020

ROCKETEER
    Posted 01-22-2021 11:52
    While the Rocket Forum was only launched officially in September 2020, it received nearly 10,000 visits from users who read more than 66,000 pages! Much of our success is due to members who are engaged in conversations on how to achieve specific outcomes using Rocket tools, or are part of beta programs to evaluate the latest product features. Both our partners and end users/clients seem to be getting a lot of value from the dialog and experiences offered on the site, and today I'm recognizing specific individuals for their participation. While their actions are helping them scale the Forum leaderboard, I'm certain they are also improving their skills and knowledge as they work to achieve success and help other members do the same.

So here's to our 2020 top contributors - be sure to congratulate them when you see them online. You may want to check out their profiles as well and connect - anyone notice a theme?

@Walter Kiess   @Derek Hayse   @Alfonso Martinez  @Manu Fernandes  @Jay Labonte  @Brian Egan  @Lionel Dyck  ​​​​​​@Adrian Zemunik  @Jonathan Evans​​​  @Ross Reichardt  ​@Mike Raffaele​​

Let me know how I can help you engage in Forum, or better yet post a question or share your innovative uses of Rocket products. If you do have questions I'm sure you'll get a great answer from one of our knowledgeable members be they clients, partners or Rocketeers.

Best regards, Dave

------------------------------
    Dave Andrews
    Head of Customer Engagement
    Rocket Software

• 2.  RE: Recognizing our Top Rocket Forum Contributors in 2020

Posted 01-26-2021 18:15
    Thank you, Dave, for your kind words and for the opportunity to participate. I am very pleased to have been able to provide positive input via the beta program.

Walter Kiess
    SA Police Super