Open-source Languages & Tools for z/OS

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Miniconda z/OS - you have reference to file: appdev_bundle_1.1.txt - I cant' see this file in the Download from Rocket ?

• 1.  Miniconda z/OS - you have reference to file: appdev_bundle_1.1.txt - I cant' see this file in the Download from Rocket ?

PARTNER
    Posted 05-18-2021 17:34
    Edited by David Andrews 05-18-2021 18:07

Hi

Just for info. & hopefull an answer ��

Miniconda z/OS - you have a reference in file appdev_manifest_1.1.1.txt  to file appdev_bundle_1.1.txt

But, I cant' locate or find this file appdev_bundle_1.1.txt in the 'Miniconda'  download from Rocket Software – have I overlooked something here ? 

File appdev_bundle_1.0.txt has below statement:

# $ conda create --name <env> --channel  zoss-appdev --file appdev_bundle_1.1.txt

The only file I can see in 'Miniconda' download is: appdev_bundle_1.0.txt

Venlig hilsen/Best regards

Tonny Petersen

Z/Infrastructure

Systemprogrammør

Direct +4563639190

Mobile +4521376517

tpe@jndata.dk

• 2.  RE: Miniconda z/OS - you have reference to file: appdev_bundle_1.1.txt - I cant' see this file in the Download from Rocket ?

Posted 05-19-2021 12:05
    Hi Tonny,
    Good catch! There was a bit of mess and I have fixed the files, but due to approval process they will be updated on Salesforce in a few days.
    The last parameter in the command "conda create --name <env> --channel  zoss-appdev --file" is the name of the file where you see this command.
    At the moment there are 3 files:
    • appdev_bundle_1.0.txt - set of packages, which were released in September 2020.
    • appdev_bundle_1.1.txt - set of packages, which were released in January 2021.
    • appdev_bundle_1.1.1.txt - the same as appdev_bundle_1.1.txt but with sudo with fix for CVE-2021-3156.

Note, that packages from appdev_bundle_1.1.1 and appdev_bundle_1.1.1 are currently available only in Rocket secure channel, which is open for customers with support contract for ported tools.

------------------------------
    Tatiana Balaburkina
    Rocket Software
    ------------------------------