Other Rocket Products

View Only
  • 1.  CORVU error

Posted 04-11-2021 17:56
      |   view attached
    We are having trouble connecting to Corvu and is coming up with an error of "The calendar could not be created" "Please chcek that the specified calendar files actually exist" And it does not give us the logon screen to get in. I am knew to the organization and it is probably an easy fix but as I am not ofay with Corvu I am chasing my tail at the moment. If you are able to help me I would appreciate it.

I have attached some screen shots showing the error we are getting.

------------------------------
    Bill Kythas
    Global IT Manager
    Langdon Ingredients

Attachment(s)

docx
    CORVU ERROR.docx   61 KB 1 version

• 2.  RE: CORVU error

ROCKETEER
    Posted 04-12-2021 07:37
    Hi Bill

Can you let me know how you are connecting to CorVu? Is it via a network drive or a shortcut icon? 

It looks to be like it is reading a CorVu.ini file that is located on the server. In that file, there will be a reference to the location of these files the program is looking for. If it can't see them or reach them, it fails giving you the errors you have attached to this message.

Let me know what you have and I can assist further.

Kind Regards

Craig

Craig Wall
    Senior Solutions Engineer
    Rocket Software

• 3.  RE: CORVU error

ROCKETEER
    Posted 04-12-2021 08:34
    Edited by Mark Woodall 04-12-2021 08:43
    Hi Bill, I see you have recently registered on the Rocket Customer support community, so you can access the extensive knowledgebase library articles about CorVu. Take a look at this one about installing CorVu from a central file server -Install a CorBusiness network user.
    (This link will attempt to open an article in the community so you will need to login first for the link to work.)