Open-source Languages & Tools for z/OS

View Only
  • 1.  Zowe Desktop Applications Guided Tour

ROCKETEER
    Posted 02-11-2021 17:04
    Edited by David Andrews 02-11-2021 17:04
    @Leanid Astrakou will be hosting a webinar next week in partnership with the Open Mainframe Project to help you learn about Zowe desktop apps - check it out and/or ask your related questions here.

Treat Yourself to a Guided, Comprehensive Tour of Zowe Desktop Applications Webinar - Open Mainframe Project
    Open Mainframe Project remove preview
    Treat Yourself to a Guided, Comprehensive Tour of Zowe Desktop Applications Webinar - Open Mainframe Project
    Every desktop is designed for an impactful out-of-the-box experience, providing the most-used programs and applications for easy access and increased productivity - the Zowe Desktop is no different. Join us as we go on a guided tour to discover (and RE-discover) the portfolio of applications delivered with the latest version of the Zowe Desktop.
    View this on Open Mainframe Project >

------------------------------
    Dave Andrews
    Head of Customer Engagement
    Rocket Software

• 2.  RE: Zowe Desktop Applications Guided Tour

ROCKETEER
    Posted 02-12-2021 10:22
    Thanks a LOT for sharing this webinar information, Dave!
    Wouldn't have gotten to know about it, if it weren't for this forum and especially the people who keep contributing on a regular basis.
    Being a passionately curious(in terms of technology, etc.) guy, extremely excited about this webinar.

Regards,
    Ashish

Ashish Ramtri
    Software Engineer - 1
    Rocket Software

• 3.  RE: Zowe Desktop Applications Guided Tour

ROCKETEER
    Posted 02-16-2021 15:39
    Hey Dave,

Thanks for featuring my upcoming demo. Hope all enjoy & I'm here for people's questions if any.
    Cheers,

-Leanid

Leanid Astrakou
    Rocket Software

• 4.  RE: Zowe Desktop Applications Guided Tour

ROCKETEER
    Posted 02-22-2021 13:34

For anyone who's interested in viewing the recording of that Zowe Desktop tour, check it out here (!) :

If you're interested in any of the topics discussed here, feel free to go to zowe.org or find us on Slack:

https://github.com/zowe/community/blob/master/README.md#slack

If you have any questions, I'd be glad to answer them on Slack and I'll do my best to periodically check this thread as well. 

Cheers,

Leanid Astrakou
    Rocket Software