General Discussion & Announcements

InnerBanner-General_June2020_v1.png
Welcome to the General Discussion forum! This forum is here to provide a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of Rocket Software with other members, ask questions, share general knowledge, and engage with other members on non-product topics.

Latest Discussion Posts

• I'm excited to introduce and welcome you to the formal launch of our new Rocket Forum: your virtual headquarters to discover, learn, engage, stay informed, share knowledge, and build relationships with other members and Rocketeers alike. Let's discuss ...

2 people recommend this.
  • This post may be updated as new questions arise. What is the Rocket Forum? The Rocket Forum is the place where all are welcome to discover, engage, learn, share knowledge and network with other members and Rocketeers. Here you'll find discussions about ...

• Welcome Rocket Forum members! I'd like to formally introduce myself, and give members an opportunity to make their introductions. I'm Charles Dane, the Community Manager and Admin for the Rocket Forum. I've been involved in or managed online communities ...

• While the Rocket Forum was only launched officially in September 2020, it received nearly 10,000 visits from users who read more than 66,000 pages ! Much of our success is due to members who are engaged in conversations on how to achieve specific outcomes ...

• Hi Craig I too started writing in MV in 1988, using Pick R83. It was only supposed to be an experiment. A friend had given me a 3-user license to see what I could do with it. At the time, I was writing the core of a financial management package with ...

• Today we announced the acquisition of WebConnect terminal emulation and ConnectiQ mainframe RPA from ActiveOps . We’re excited to bring these two leading technologies into the Rocket family. ConnectiQ ConnectiQ ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Thank you Rocket for setting this up. Looking forward to many productive interactions. ------------------------------ Peter Cheng E2open ------------------------------