General Discussion & Announcements

View Only

InnerBanner-General_June2020_v1.png
Welcome to the General Discussion forum! This is the place for non-product discussions and questions. What do want to know about modernization, mainframe and midrange computing? Rocketeers are extremely knowledgeable about all aspects of these platforms and ready to support you. Feel free to share industry news and related content here as well.

Questions from the Community

• As the result of a post by Bryan Buchanan I have started looking at using the Java API to access Rocket D3 10.4 on AlmaLinux 8.9. I have downloaded the file MVSPJavaAPI.zip and successfully compiled and run MVSPJavaAPI/samples/mvspTest.java. When I ...

• The Rocket Software team is pleased to announce that new and latest versions of Rocket Process Insights, Rocket API and Rocket Modern Experience are now available. Today's businesses rely on IBM® i & IBM Z® for running hundreds of critical applications ...

1 person likes this.
  • Incorporating AI-driven GPT features into the Rocket Product Documentation Portal enhances user experience by providing intuitive, contextually relevant assistance . Users can swiftly locate information, troubleshoot effectively, and gain deeper insights. ...

• Hello Divyanshu, It's hard to say the exact reason of the issues without additional details. I can only guess. 1. It seems that you run the command " python3 -m pip install --upgrade virtualenv " by the user who doesn't have home directory, maybe ...

• Hello everyone, I would like to know if anyone has an example of how to implement a query to a third-party DDE Server and what you need to enable DDE support in Uniface 10. ------------------------------ Rafael Bitencourt Rocket Forum Shared Account ...

• Profile Picture

ESCOM software

Does anyone know who owned ESCOM software and what become of the package? From what I know, it was from the 1980's. I think some of this ended up in Gull software on PRIME and other packages. Just curiosity from a historical point of view. ------------------------------ ...

• I would start by ensuring that all the files' DICT portions have data portions of the same name specified within them. Hopefully you're very familiar with the files your application uses. That error is saying that your program attempted to open a specific ...

Most Active Users List