Rocket U2 | UniVerse & UniData

View Only

Welcome to the Rocket U2 UniVerse & UniData forum. This is the place to be inspired and get the advice that will help you to unlock the full value of this development platform. Join and stay up-to-date on a broad set of conversations and topics related to the platform. Leverage your peers and Rocket experts to do your best work ever. Ask a question, jump into a conversation or start one of your own.

Rocket® UniVerse, the most popular MultiValue application platform, is a fast, flexible data server for developing enterprise apps. Additional information can be found on the Rocket UniVerse home page.

Rocket® UniData is a best-in-class MultiValue application platform, for scalable business apps that can evolve as needs change. Product information and additional resources can be found on the Rocket UniData home page

#U2 #UniVerse #UniData #U2DBTools #U2Toolkitfor.Net #U2CommonClients #EDA #RFS #U2Replication #UOPY

​​​​​​​​​​​​#MVX #MVXP

Latest Discussions List

• The Rocket MV team is pleased to announce the release of UniData 8.3.1, U2 Common Clients 5.4.1, and MV BASIC for Visual Studio Code (VS Code) 2.4.0 on February 26th, 2024. Rocket® UniData 8.3.1 UniData 8.3.1 HA/DR enhancements and bug fixes ...

• As Rocket's MV evangelist, I'm starting a discussion. What are you thinking or doing with AI around your MV app? ------------------------------ Mike Rajkowski MultiValue Product Evangelist Rocket Internal - All Brands US ------------------------- ...

• If you are considering upgrading to Rocket® UniVerse 11.4.1 and use either Rocket SB/XA (all releases) or Rocket U2 Web DE 5.3.0 or below, you need to plan your upgrade to avoid disruption to your System Builder and Web DE applications. Rocket UniVerse ...

• Hi Brian, Those are the COM era..not all components not supported anymore...so I have to redo...either i stick with dynamic array all the way..or convert to JSON... Thats my though process now... ------------------------------ Koon MIng Fong Mr ...

• Gnanaseelam, Please see the UniVerse AUDIT functionality which should be able to achieve anything you are looking for: https://www.rocketsoftware.com/sites/default/files/resource_files/rs_mv_wp_universe_audit_logging_apr2019_finaldigital_Oct2019.pdf ...

Polls

Announcements

• Introducing Rocket® UniData 8.3.1, U2 Common Clients 5.4.1, and MV BASIC for VS Code 2.4.0

The Rocket MV team is pleased to announce the release of UniData 8.3.1, U2 Common Clients 5.4.1, and MV BASIC for Visual Studio Code (VS Code) 2.4.0 on ... More
  • Rocket® MultiValue Performance Experience v1.9.0- Now Available and provide even more insights into

We are pleased to announce the release of MultiValue Performance Experience v 1.9.0.1516 on January 25, 2024.  This is the third MVX: Performance release ... More
  • Introducing UniVerse 11.4.1 – Unleash the Latest New Features!

The Rocket MV team is pleased to announce the release of UniVerse 11.4.1 on August 17th,  2023.  UniVerse 11.4.1, along with MVX Performance 1.7.0, ... More