Rocket® Uniface Application Development Platform

Welcome Rocket Uniface Developers and Enthusiasts!

Create or claim your account by registering here, and be sure to join the Support and User forums to be notified of new content and collaboration opportunities.

We encourage you to read our FAQs and post Uniface-specific questions about this site here so others may benefit. As always you can message the community manager with very specific questions.

Welcome to the new Rocket Uniface Forum. This home page is your gateway to support resources, user content and questions, documentation and all things Uniface. Use the navigation on the right to get around.

Visit the support resource page for the latest from us, or head to the user forum to collaborate with others, share your results or ask a question.

News Ticker

• No data found
  • Latest User Questions

The Rocket Community is the first place I go when I feel like I have no idea what I am doing. I appreciate that the average Community Member will go out of their way to not just give an answer to a question/problem but also explain WHY they recommend their answer as the correct one.
    -- Nic Davidson, Combined Transport

Latest Technical Updates

Patch and Release Information

Announcements

Accelerate your results with elearning and code samples

Leverage self-directed learning modules to get on the fast track to low-code development.

Learn Uniface

The Rocket Uniface team has created samples to get you started building great low code solutions.

Rocket Samples

Fellow user have also contributed code to the community. Check it out and give back what you can to help others.

Community Samples

Jan Cees Boogaard

Community Manager

Uniface Blogs

• by Jonke Korzelius When you are writing Uniface ProcScript, every keystroke matters. Efficiency and accuracy are important and will boost your productivity. Auto-complete, also known as code completion, is a functionality integrated into modern ...

• by Gerton Leijdekker Improve your end users' web experience: Introducing Uniface UX and UX Interface The Uniface R&D team is pleased to share two new experimental features - the Uniface UX and the UX Interface - to greatly impact your ...

fist pump ladies

Do Your Best Work Ever

Create a free account and leverage your peers and Rocketeers to help you achieve your objectives. Learn what's new and what's next from product managers, influence roadmaps and ensure your success.

Already have an account? Sign in