Uniface User Forum Home

Welcome to the new Rocket Uniface Forum

Latest Member Questions

• Profile Picture

Uniface and BigQuery

Hello Uniface Community Could it be possible to have an Uniface application, running on a Citrix Windows server of our company, AND this application working on Database ...

• Thank you Dave. Stephane ------------------------------ Stephane Pfefer It Services B.V. ------------------------------

• Zoals eerder door anderen aangeven uniface laad een tabel definitie eenmalig. Bevat component a de oude en b de nieuwe dan kan je afhankelijk van de volgorder a start eerst ...

• Profile Picture

RE: PDF A/3

Thank you Gianni, Ghostscript seems to be more powerful than Pdftk (which is a free software also) to create pdf A/3. I will test it. Regards, Laurent. ------------------------------ ...

• Hello, I call WebService of a carrier to print a sticker on parcels I deliver. I test my request in SoapUI and the sticker semmes to be included in the response. The carrier ...

Support News

Announcements

• Rocket Aldon Eclipse Plug-ins 8.2.700 Release Announcement

The Power Systems Business Unit is pleased to announce the release of the Rocket Aldon Eclipse Plug-ins version 8.2.700.   Rocket Aldon Eclipse ... More
  • Rocket Software Acquires Database and Tools Products of Zumasys, Inc.

Acquisition Allows Rocket® to Innovate at Scale, Provide eLearning, and Develop Coordinated Product Roadmaps Informed by Zumasys Application Expertise More
  • Rocket Software Releases EDX 6

Attention all Rocket® EDX™ customers. We informed you via email in the summer about the release of EDX 6. This was also announced in a press release. Check ... More

Community Blogs

• Uniface is replacing DLM with Sentinel as its licensing tool as of 10.3.03 and 10.4. Sentinel provides more functionality than DLM and will help to reduce license administration and manual overhead for both you, our customers, and for us. So how does ...

Most Active Members

Upcoming Events

• Test Event

Apr 30, 09:00 - 17:00 (ET)
    Kitchener, ON, Canada

fist pump ladies

Do Your Best Work Ever

Create a free account and leverage your peers and Rocketeers to help you achieve your objectives. Learn what's new and what's next from product managers, influence roadmaps and ensure your success.

Already have an account? Sign in