Uniface User Forum Home

Welcome to the new Rocket Uniface Forum

Latest Member Questions

• Hi Daniel, Be careful, we tested our application on Azure (Virtual machine with uniface app - similar as you mentioned client server accessible via citrix) and we identified ...

• Thanks Iain... It seems to work perfectly ------------------------------ Osman Shariff ------------------------------

• Hi Unifacers with U9/U10 we succesfully read and write Microsoft Excel cells using the (very old) DDE method; so basically we open a Microsoft Excel file, and while open ...

• So, I hope I do have the final PingPong-Game implemented. Next step is to migrate additional handling on FRLF/STORE into the procedures. The game/procedures looks easy, but ...

• Hi I got this working, it's ok for me like this. Many thanks to Daniel. Regards RogerW ------------------------------ Roger Wallin Abilita Oy -------------------- ...

Support News

• No data found
  • Announcements

• Rocket® UniData 8.3.2 with Rocket® MVX: Performance 1.10 elevates your HADR experience

The Rocket MV team is pleased to announce the release of Rocket UniData 8.3.2 and Rocket MultiValue Performance Experience (MVX: Performance) 1.10 on April ... More
    • Rocket® D3 v10.4 for Windows | Now available

We are excited to announce the release of Rocket® Software D3® v10.4 for Windows! Rocket D3 is an integrated database and application development ... More
    • RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENT Rocket® DevOps v10.3.1 updates for RDOe|i|portal|test and VS Code

RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENT Rocket® DevOps core for IBM i 10.3 (PTF1), Rocket® DevOps portal 10.3.1, Rocket® DevOps test 10.3.1, Rocket® DevOps extension for ... More

Community Blogs

• by Etienne Thijsse Assignment files are how you configure your Uniface application s . However, currently assignment files are not very flexible. Often you need several assignment files that are almost identical, except for one ...

2 people like this.

Most Active Members

fist pump ladies

Do Your Best Work Ever

Create a free account and leverage your peers and Rocketeers to help you achieve your objectives. Learn what's new and what's next from product managers, influence roadmaps and ensure your success.

Already have an account? Sign in