D3 and mvBase

View Only
  • 1.  AI and MultiValue Discussion

ROCKETEER
    Posted 02-15-2024 17:34

As Rocket's MV evangelist, I'm starting a discussion. What are you thinking or doing with AI around your MV app?

------------------------------
    Mike Rajkowski
    MultiValue Product Evangelist
    Rocket Internal - All Brands
    US

• 2.  RE: AI and MultiValue Discussion

Posted 02-16-2024 08:32

following......   

Peter Gonzalez
    St. Louis, MO US

• 3.  RE: AI and MultiValue Discussion

PARTNER
    Posted 02-21-2024 10:47

Dear Mike

I am delighted to share with you my recent foray into the realm of artificial intelligence (AI), specifically in connection with RocketD3. Over the past few months, I have dedicated myself to exploring and leveraging the potential of this technology, uncovering its impressive ability to analyze data through natural language processing. This advancement has enabled me, among other things, to interact in an almost conversational manner with my APIs, CSV files, PDFs, and to develop chatbots for data reception. From my experience, these capabilities far exceed those of conventional systems and represent a significant leap forward in data management and process automation.

My current project utilizes Python-Flask in conjunction with HTMX, a JavaScript library that, unlike HTML, allows for a direct and highly efficient connection from the frontend to the D3 backend via the MVSToolkit API, reducing the reliance on conventional JavaScript. This is particularly ideal for interacting with Pick databases, focusing more on server-side processing. For those interested in exploring this technology, I recommend visiting https://htmx.org/, where you will find detailed information on its functionality.

In the realm of AI integration, I have chosen to employ LangChain (https://python.langchain.com/docs/get_started/introduction), a framework and library specialized in the development of AI applications that rely on Natural Language Processing (NLP) and advanced language models, such as the GPT-4 APIs. This approach has significantly streamlined the development process, allowing me to create more efficient and effective solutions.

In the coming days, I plan to publish in the cloud and share a practical example of how to modernize Pick/D3 applications through the use of APIs and the implementation of artificial intelligence. This case will demonstrate the considerable potential that can be achieved by integrating AI into D3 systems. I hope this contribution will be of interest to you and serve to inspire and guide those in this forum who seek to innovate using AI.

I appreciate the opportunity to share some of what I have accomplished and am eager to receive your feedback and questions.

Fausto Paredes
    GENERAL MANAGER
    Admindysad Cia. Ltda.
    Quito EC

• 4.  RE: AI and MultiValue Discussion

Posted 02-22-2024 07:05

Hy Fausto !!

if you can publish some realworld examples how to use that it would be great, 

I'm interested in modernizing my pick applications, and today I'm stuck with the accuterm emulator and I have some scenarios that I would like to migrate out of it, if you have examples I would greatly appreciate it 

Alberto Leal
    System Analyst
    Millano Distribuidora de Auto Pecas Ltda
    Varzea Grande MT BR

• 5.  RE: AI and MultiValue Discussion

PARTNER
    Posted 02-23-2024 13:13
    Hi Fausto,

Your experience is really valuable, many thanks to share with us.
    I started using D3 with python some time ago and there is a great potential going this direction to modernize telnet apps.
    I'll like to see your examples and discuss any further info on this subject.

Jorge Salvat
    Jorge Salvat Marce
    ES