Rocket Uniface Support Resources

View Only

Rocket Uniface 10.4.02-036 Released

• 1.  Rocket Uniface 10.4.02-036 Released

ROCKETEER
    Posted 11-22-2023 02:54

Downloads

Product availability Matrix (PAM)
    Downloads of this patch are available from the Rocket Customer Support Portal.
    Further explanation can be found here.

Fixes

UNI-35304HTML script and style tags containing an attribute get commented out wrongly.
    UNI-35169After clicking in the Uniface Code Editor, the cursor remains an I-Beam after moving out of the code editor.
    UNI-35125Function $decode takes CRLF characters as valid input for BASE64URL algorithm

UNI-35304  -  HTML script and style tags containing an attribute get commented out wrongly.

Solution available in patch(es):      10.4.02-036

Description:

When selecting the JavaScript in the script part of the HTML it comments it out as Javascript with the // in front of each line.

<script>
    JavaScript
    </script>

As soon the script tag contains additional attributes or even a character the script tag is not recognized and the javascript is commented out as HTML. 

<script attrib=>
    JavaScript
    </script>

The same applies to the <style> tag.

Environment:

+ Uniface version: 10.4.02.030
    + Platform: Windows
    + Database: ALL

Workaround:

Use manual comments.

Notes:

This problem is solved.

UNI-35169  -  After clicking in the Uniface Code Editor, the cursor remains an I-Beam after moving out of the code editor.

Description:

When clicking in the code editor in the Uniface IDE, the mouse pointer changes into an I-Beam cursor. This cursor is not changed into an arrow shape when moving out of the editor. While the mouse is moving an arrow pointer is shown. When stationary the arrow changes back into the I-Beam.

Environment:

+ Uniface: Version 10.4.02.033 (and higher)
    +Operating System : W32/W64
    +Database : DBMS independent

Workaround:

None.

Notes:

This problem is solved.

UNI-35125  -  Function $decode takes CRLF characters as valid input for BASE64URL algorithm

Description:

When doing BASE64URL decoding with $decode function, it is not correct to accept input that contains CRLF characters. After the fix, an error(UENCERR_INVALID_BASE64_URL_FORMAT) will be reported when doing BASE64URL decoding with some input containing CRLF characters.

Environment:

+ Uniface: 10.4.02.034 (and higher)
    +Operating System : OS Independent
    +Database : DBMS independent

Workaround:

None.

Notes:

The problem is fixed.