Uniface User Forum

View Only
  • 1.  operation of $SOPA_CALLIN_CB

Posted 03-29-2022 05:48
    Hello, I'm Anna Lisa and I need some help understanding how $SOAP_CALLIN_CB works. Basically I have this problem: I have a web service in which I have implemented the SOAP_CALLIN_PRE and SOAP_CALLIN_POST and I have indicated in the appropriate asn the string $SOAP_CALLIN_CB = my web service. The result is that all the other web services also call the SOAP_CALLIN_PRE and SOAP_CALLIN_POST. How is it possible?
    Thanks in advance.

------------------------------
    anna lisa coppola
    developper
    Rocket Forum Shared Account

• 2.  RE: operation of $SOPA_CALLIN_CB
    Best Answer

ROCKETEER
    Posted 03-29-2022 06:01
    Hello Anna Lisa,

This is the way $SOAP_CALLIN_CB is working. If you are specifying a specific service name in the setting then it will be called for all the callback operations of all the SOAP call-in requests. This is useful if you do not want to implement the callback operations in every single (web) service component and use a generic component for this. If you want to use the locally defined callback operations of a (web) service then you need to specify the keyword [self].

$SOAP_CALLIN_CB = [self]

Please also note that in case a list of services is specified in the $SOAP_CALLIN_CB setting then these will be called in the provided order for each SOAP call-in request.

I hope this clarifies this matter.

Kind regards,

Daniel Iseli
    Principal Technical Support Engineer
    Uniface Services
    Rocket Software, Switzerland

• 3.  RE: operation of $SOPA_CALLIN_CB

Posted 03-29-2022 11:47
    grazie 1000