We thrilled to announce the highly anticipated release of Rocket® Software D3® v10.4 for Linux! This latest version introduces a range of new features and enhancements that will improve your experience with Rocket® D3.
Rocket D3 is an integrated database and application development environment designed for transactional and analytical database applications. It combines scalable, flexible, seamless interoperability with connectivity and low overhead for system management and administration.
Key Features of Rocket D3 v10.4 on Linux:
1. New Architecture: Our development team has created a complete C++ implementation with multi-threading support, taking performance and efficiency to new heights. You can now handle complex workloads with ease, enjoying faster response times and smoother operations.
2. Red Hat Enterprise Linux v9 Support: Keeping up with the latest advancements in Linux, we now offer full compatibility with Red Hat Enterprise Linux v9. Seamlessly transition to the latest Linux environment while benefiting from all the features and improvements of Rocket D3 v10.4.
3. OpenSSL v3.0 Upgrade: Security is of utmost importance to us, and with this release, we have upgraded to OpenSSL v3.0. Rest assured that your data remains safe and protected while we maintain backward compatibility with OpenSSL v1.1, ensuring a seamless transition.
4. FSI File System Support: D3 10.4 on Linux now supports FSI-related features along with the existing VME, aligning with the D3 Windows platform. Leverage the full potential of your system without worrying about compatibility issues.
5. Legacy Pick Assembly Application Support: We understand the value of your legacy applications, so to ensure you can continue to benefit from using these apps, we’ve provided a utility that enables you to translate and compile Pick Assembly code. Seamlessly integrate your existing applications with Rocket D3 v10.4.
6. Improved VME Functionality: To enhance scalability and resource management, you can now enable multiple VMEs to share the FSI MDS server. This streamlined approach empowers you to optimize resource utilization and enables your system to efficiently handle more concurrent users and workloads.
7. Enhanced Configuration and System Management: We believe in empowering our users, and with Rocket D3 v10.4, we’ve giving you new and improved configuration and system management options. Customize your setup according to your specific requirements and simplify system maintenance.
Upgrade now to Rocket® D3 v10.4 on Linux and unlock a whole new level of performance, compatibility, and ease of use.
Want to learn more? D3 10.4 release notes and documentation are now available online.
Our team is eager to assist you with any questions or support you may need during the upgrade process. If you are currently on maintenance, you can order Rocket D3 v10.4 for Linux on Rocket Business Connect (RBC) and then download from our Community Portal. If you do not have an active maintenance contract, please contact our sales team to get started!
Rocket MultiValue maintains a standard Product Lifecycle policy. To view the lifecycle for your version of D3 and related tools, review the lifecycle dates and statuses on the Product Availability Matrix (PAM).