Welcome to the Rocket Forum! We’re glad you’re here.
There are a lot of features for you to check out, so let’s get you started.
Use the navigation menu at the top of each page to work your way around the site.
From here you can head to:
- Home: Brings you back to the Forum's landing page.
- Forums: Access the full list of our forums (All Forums), the list of forums you’ve already joined (My Forums), and easily post a message to any of the forums you’ve joined.
- Members: Search for other Rocket Forum users by their name, email, or interests they’ve entered on their profile.
- Help/FAQs: A list of helpful information, and frequently asked questions.
TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF
Speaking of profile – are you looking for yours? Click on the avatar in the top right corner by the search box and click on “Profile.”
Now that you’ve found your profile – help people get to know you! Add as much as you’re willing to share with your peers and connections. The more you add, the easier it will be to network with others in the Rocket Forum. From your profile page, you can also easily view your connections, your contributions update your account preferences and check your messages.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
We also have a growing list of forums on specific topics of interest. Access them by selecting “Forums,” then “All Forums.” See something that sparks your interest? Feel free to join in!
You’re already a member of the General Discussion Forum. It's a great place to introduce yourself, browse and join existing discussions, ask a question, or start a discussion of your own.
GET CONNECTED AND GROW YOUR NETWORK
Did you find a comment or discussion post particularly interesting? Click on that person’s avatar or name to get to their profile and send them an invitation to connect. You can also search our directory by clicking on Members in the navigation bar to find users who share your interests or are experts in areas you want to explore.
CHECK YOUR SETTINGS
We value your privacy and want you to feel comfortable with what you share, what others can view, and how much you hear from us.
Navigate to your Profile and then click on My Account to review your settings to make sure everything looks right:
- Privacy Settings: Choose which information is displayed to the public (anyone with access to the link), members (all members of Rocket Forum), your contacts (people who you’ve connected with), or only you.
- Email Preferences: Update the types of emails you’ll receive from us. We recommend selecting “Yes” on each of these categories, so you don’t miss out on important news. We promise not to overwhelm you with information.
- Forum Notifications: Tell us how you’d like to receive updates from your forums. You can select a Daily Digest, Real Time, or No Email. We recommend the Daily Digest for those who want to stay in touch, and Real Time for super users who want to stay connected to conversations as they develop.
You’re all set - now it's time to dive in and join a discussion!