The VLIST was the ticket...identified the code where it was hanging up. Have made changes to eliminate the problem ...
I had this exact issue years ago at TP, I wrote a routine I called spy, it would do a port.status with a layer.stack and locate ...
After CALL WIN.COMSUB, do not forget to reflect the values on server's side with EXECUTE 'TERM 132,51' then paging ...
Use VLIST progfile MC.CUST.MATCHCODE
Then the first column is the line and the second is the hex adress.
I hope this ...
Is there a way to relate the spot this subroutine is stuck (source line number?) from the layer stack output. example:
You can also call a wIntegrate script if that's any easier...
*test script to set columns
Try CALL WIN.COMSUB('Set Columns=132') ; CALL WIN.COMSUB('Set Lines=51')
I figured this out once, but never incorporated it into my system using Wintegrate.
How do you change from 80x24 to 132x51 ...
You can check the update details in the "Changelog" page, we have list out summary information for each release.
I just posted the release announcement with the enhancements listed.
We look forward to any questions and feedback ...
77 4th AvenueWaltham, MA 02451 USA
Rocket Support Community
All Support Offerings
About Rocket Software
Training and Services
Forum Terms and Conditions
Contact Forum Moderator