Announcements

• Announcing Rocket Process Insights for IBM i!

The Rocket Software team is pleased to announce Rocket Process Insights, a new solution in the Rocket modernization portfolio of products.  

You and your team are working hard to deliver bottom-line value to the business through your modernization efforts, but there’s often a lingering question about whether you are doing the right things in the right order. Is it more impactful to automate the invoicing workflow first or to modernize the UI for order management? 
    Now there is a tool to help you answer that question:  

Introducing Rocket Process Insights for IBM i.  

Rocket Process Insights shines a light on how your business engages with IBM i applications. It allows you to identify the screens, workflows, and business processes that are most frequently used in your application, regardless of whether that engagement is directly by a user or through a macro.  

With this insight, you can build a modernization plan that drives the most value to the business, including prioritizing modernization efforts that delivers bottom line wins right out of the gate.  

Then, leverage Rocket Modern Experience and Rocket Process Automation to build modern, intuitive user interfaces and workflows with customers host applications that improve productivity and enhance the experience of employees, customers, and partners.