Uniface User Forum

View Only
  • 1.  HTML elements are being ignored in the initial load of the page

Posted 04-23-2021 19:04

Hi, 

It seems to be a problem with the loading of the '<header>' element (maybe there is more) in the recent patches. When the page is generated in the browser it's completly ignoring that tag from the HTML and all the inner components. 

Just giving the information so it can be fixed.

Regards.

• 2.  RE: HTML elements are being ignored in the initial load of the page
    Best Answer

ROCKETEER
    Posted 04-27-2021 10:26

Not sure that I can follow you. Where exactly do you see this problem? Are there any additional errors or warnings available when this issue occurs? And what do you consider a recent patch?

We need a lot more details to first understand this problem before we can start resolving it.

Thanks.

• 3.  RE: HTML elements are being ignored in the initial load of the page

Posted 04-27-2021 13:01

Hi Daniel.

It's pretty simple, for example I have this HTML in my main DSP:

... <main> ... </main>

Well in runtime the <header> is gone with no error that I could find. I had several projects working that I had to modify because of this. 

About the patch I think we did an update from maybe 48 to 52 (We are now on the last patch).

By the way, I also found in another project where I'm using an Editbox trigger OnChange as an <input type="file" /> to upload files to the server that it stop working so I had to change it to an AttributesOnly to be able to detect the trigger (It was returning a DOMException on the uniface.js)

Thanks.

• 4.  RE: HTML elements are being ignored in the initial load of the page

ROCKETEER
    Posted 04-28-2021 15:38

Hi Alejandro,

Thanks for the additional info.

I've checked the fixes included between the patches 48 and 52 - I assume you are referring to version 10.3.02 -, and I could not find anything that could explain the changes you are describing. I think it's best if you log a support request for this and provide an isolated testset for the problems you are experiencing.

Thanks,
    Daniel