Uniface User Forum

View Only
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Uniface.info site specific: unifaceinfo.com slow access

ROCKETEER
    Posted 11-19-2018 11:54
    No replies, thread closed.

unifaceinfo.com slow access

Author: mail@gandg.it (TheAleph)

In the last months the access has become irritably slow, sometimes the pages are displayed in bad way, and so the consultation resulting limited and boring. It's just my problem or is it for everybody? Thanks.

• 2.  RE: Uniface.info site specific: unifaceinfo.com slow access

ROCKETEER

Besides the times when we are indexing the bug list, which I've previously posted about, the logs don't really show anything from a server perspective, it's not memory or processor bound.  Can you give some specific examples on precisely what you are doing and what it happening. What is also really useful is also the time and date. From that we're happy to take a look to resolvign it. 

Author: Adrian Gosbell (adrian.gosbell@synapse-i.jp)

• 3.  RE: Uniface.info site specific: unifaceinfo.com slow access

ROCKETEER

Hello Adrian, in these last two days browsing the site seems to have improved, response delays limited to 2-3 seconds by logging and logging into the forums as usual, but in recent weeks the times were much dilated. Thanks

Author: TheAleph (mail@gandg.it)

• 4.  RE: Uniface.info site specific: unifaceinfo.com slow access

ROCKETEER
    TheAleph said Hello Adrian, in these last two days browsing the site seems to have improved, response delays limited to 2-3 seconds by logging and logging into the forums as usual, but in recent weeks the times were much dilated. Thanks

thanks for the feedback. Please do report back any slow downs, happy to pass them on. 

Author: Adrian Gosbell (adrian.gosbell@synapse-i.jp)