Rocket U2 | UniVerse & UniData

View Only

MVU - Secure and protect your data in transit with U2 DataServers - 8 part video series

• 1.  MVU - Secure and protect your data in transit with U2 DataServers - 8 part video series

Posted 02-08-2021 10:00

My name is Michael Belme, and I'm a Technical Support Engineer III with Rocket working out of Denver, Colorado. In this 8-part video series, I'll be covering the basics of why SSL is imperative for your business operations and how to easily protect data in transit flowing into and out of your U2 DataServers. I will cover the latest OpenSSL release used in U2 products and the changes it brings along... We'll take a look at Rocket's newly released U2 Certificate Management Tool, as well as the U2 Root Certificate Store and token-based authentication... both of which are found in the latest U2 database releases. Finally, the newly released secure-only UniRPCD port will also be explained along with steps to set up an SSL secured U2 REST server. 

If you ever wanted to better understand the available security options found in UniVerse and UniData, then this video playlist is for you!

Note: The video playlist below can be accessed using the menu at the upper right of the frame. Click the icon to access additional videos in this series.

#MVU #UniVerse #UniData #Security #Compliance

​​​​​​​

------------------------------
    Michael Belme
    Rocket Software
    ------------------------------