Rocket MVVS: MV Basic for Visual Studio Code

View Only

Welcome to the newest MultiValue forum, MV BASIC for VS Code. Join other members and Rocket engineers in the forum and learn how to utilize this new capability to enhance your development activity. Create a discussion, participate in an ongoing conversation, or learn more about product features.

Rocket® MV BASIC for Visual Studio Code (VS Code), a powerful extension for Visual Studio Code, delivers lightweight, quick, and smart editing to your Rocket MultiValue application. MV BASIC for VS Code empowers users to modernize their internal development environment, helps attract and retain young development talent, and makes editing code easier and more productive.

#MVVS #VSCode #UniVerse #UniData

​​​​​​

Latest Discussions List

• As Rocket's MV evangelist, I'm starting a discussion. What are you thinking or doing with AI around your MV app? ------------------------------ Mike Rajkowski MultiValue Product Evangelist Rocket Internal - All Brands US ------------------------- ...

• We're pleased to announce the release of Rocket ® MV BASIC for Visual Studio Code v2.2.0 with full debugging functionality. Rocket MV BASIC for VS Code (MVVS) offers features to help your developers modernize, simplify, and ...

• Hi, Libin. Thanks for the update and I just tried it out with your sample code, but I didn't see a syntax error with below code, is that possible to log a support case for this? then we can start a WebEx meeting to take a look, thanks. ...

• Hi, David. Seems like you are using online-editing mode now, generally you can double check with below for these UV account and let me know if you have any question about this, thanks. Double check if that account name is in the $UVHOME/UV.ACCOUNT ...

• Hi, Gregor. For Linux platform limitation, the major one is the online editing mode feature, but considerate that Q-pointer issue, you probably wouldn't use that for now, I will discuss this with management and Dev team to see if they have a better ...

1 person likes this.

Polls

Announcements

• Download Rocket MV BASIC for VS Code 2.3.0 today from the VS Code Marketplace

In this latest release, v2.3.0, you’ll benefit from several enhancements we’ve made to the new online editing feature: ·        Enhanced user experience: ... More
  • Rocket® MV BASIC for Visual Studio Code v2.2.0 with full debugging functionality now available!

We’re pleased to announce the release of Rocket® MV BASIC for Visual Studio Code v2.2.0 with full debugging functionality. Rocket MV BASIC for VS ... More