Rocket U2 | UniVerse & UniData

View Only

Welcome to the Rocket U2 UniVerse & UniData forum. This is the place to be inspired and get the advice that will help you to unlock the full value of this development platform. Join and stay up-to-date on a broad set of conversations and topics related to the platform. Leverage your peers and Rocket experts to do your best work ever. Ask a question, jump into a conversation or start one of your own.

Rocket® UniVerse, the most popular MultiValue application platform, is a fast, flexible data server for developing enterprise apps. Additional information can be found on the Rocket UniVerse home page.

Rocket® UniData is a best-in-class MultiValue application platform, for scalable business apps that can evolve as needs change. Product information and additional resources can be found on the Rocket UniData home page

#U2 #UniVerse #UniData #U2DBTools #U2Toolkitfor.Net #U2CommonClients #EDA #RFS #U2Replication #UOPY

​​​​​​​​​​​​#MVX #MVXP

Latest Discussion Posts

• The Rocket MultiValue team is very excited to announce the release of UniVerse 12.2.1, U2 DB Tools 4.5.0 and U2 Common Clients 5.3.0 on October 18 th , 2022. UniVerse has always been efficient and inexpensive to operate delivering a quality data application ...

• sorry for the multiple posts but running uv from the main uv directory will also allow you to create an account ------------------------------ Doug Chanco Universe Programmer Self Registered graham NC US ------------------------------

• Thank you, that pointed me in the right direction. You can also do CALL WIN.COMSUB('Set Emulation="vt100"') to set specific variables without having a script on the host PC. https://community.rocketsoftware.com/forums/forum-home/digestviewer/view-question?ContributedContentKey=6acb43de-13b8-4e62-9864-c0631c4a3353&CommunityKey=9623ec16-9dfa-45ef-b0ef-482ea8980f44&tab=digestviewer ...

• UPDATE from Dave. I replaced my cmd.command_text = ' the select statement' with cmd = uopy.Command('the select statement') then cmd.run() looked at "cmd.response" returned value I now have the value I expect. Dave ------------------------------ ...

• The reason that you need the CONVERT is because the FIELDS function operates on all system delimiters including the SubValue mark. How you use the CONVERT is exactly how I've handled this situation on our system. That being said, I have also experimented ...

Announcements

• UniVerse 12.2.1, U2 DB Tools 4.5.0 and U2 Common Clients 5.3.0 have landed!!

The Rocket MultiValue team is very excited to announce the release of UniVerse 12.2.1, U2 DB Tools 4.5.0 and U2 Common Clients 5.3.0 on October 18th, 2022.  UniVerse has always been efficient and inexpensive to operate delivering a quality data application ...
  • Rocket MV 2022 Product Lifecycle Announcement and New Product Lifecycle Policy

On September 1st, 2022, Rocket MV announced Product Lifecycle updates.  These changes will have a one-year grace period and will take effect September 1, 2023.  You can find lifecycle status definitions and changes in product version statuses on RBC The ...
  • Now available - UniData 8.2.4

The Rocket MultiValue team is very excited to announce the release of UniData 8.2.4 on August 18th, 2022.  The UniData 8.2.4 maintenance release provides a wealth of enhancements and bug fixes as well as the highly anticipated MV BASIC for VS Code ...