Rocket U2 | UniVerse & UniData

Welcome to the Rocket U2 UniVerse & UniData forum. This is the place to be inspired and get the advice that will help you to unlock the full value of this development platform. Join and stay up-to-date on a broad set of conversations and topics related to the platform. Leverage your peers and Rocket experts to do your best work ever. Ask a question, jump into a conversation or start one of your own.

Rocket® UniVerse, the most popular MultiValue application platform, is a fast, flexible data server for developing enterprise apps. Additional information can be found on the Rocket UniVerse home page.

Rocket® UniData is a best-in-class MultiValue application platform, for scalable business apps that can evolve as needs change. Product information and additional resources can be found on the Rocket UniData home page

#U2 #UniVerse #UniData #U2DBTools #U2Toolkitfor.Net #U2CommonClients #EDA #RFS #U2Replication #UOPY

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Latest Discussion Posts

• UniVerse version 11.3.3 has been released on May 31 2021 for the below platforms/versions: AIX POWER 7.1, 7.2 Amazon Linux 2 CentOS 7, 8 HP/UX ITANIUM 11.31 Oracle Enterprise Linux x86 7, 8 ...

• UV 11.3 did change the default value for OPTMEM from 64 to 256, so there must be some value in having a larger workspace. Has anyone gone beyond 256 as a setting, I wonder? ------------------------------ Gregor Scott Software Architect Pentana Solutions ...

• Thanks again @Jay LaBonte . I am after real-world experiences with these settings and your response tells me you have been working with these settings for a while. When I raised a support question with Rocket they described the scratch buffer as " ...

• SYSTEM(9) returns the millisecond CPU count charged to your process. This is the value you want. SYSTEM(12) only returns the current wall-clock (elapsed) time. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the UniVerse, Part 1, describes how to use this for your purposes. ...

• I'm not sure it is possible to gain higher time resolution without changing software versions. On an existing system you can create your own time function that stores the SYSTEM(12) value in named common. For subsequent calls, if the system(12) value ...

Announcements

• Rocket UniVerse 11.3.3 now available

Last week the Rocket MultiValue R&D team released version 11.3.3 of UniVerse. This latest release is what we call a maintenance release since it’s a hotfix rollup release with some new features. The NEW features in UniVerse 11.3.3 include: Support ...
  • Rocket UniData 8.2.3 now available

Today the Rocket MultiValue R&D team has made a new version of UniData available, version 8.2.3. This latest release is what we call a maintenance release since it’s a hotfix rollup release with some new features. Specifically, UniData 8.2.3 includes ...
  • The NEW MV Product Lifecycle Categories

It has been several years since Rocket MultiValue has made changes in its product lifecycle.  On January 15th, 2021 Rocket MV announced product version lifecycle changes.  These changes will have a one-year grace period, taking effect January 15th, 2022.  In ...

Community Blogs

• Managing product marketing for the MultiValue business unit means that I have an opportunity to interact with customers, and hearing how Rocket products have improved services and offerings for their customers. Using a combination of UniData and U2 RESTful ...

• Earlier in the year, Cheng Jiang, one of Rocket's software engineers on the MultiValue team, shared some insight into OpenSSL and this new Transport Layer Security protocol inclusion in UniVerse 11.3.2. To learn more about the new Open SSL library, improved ...