We’re pleased to announce the availability of the Rocket® MV BASIC for Visual Studio Code (VS Code) v1.10.1 maintenance release.
Rocket MV BASIC for VS Code (MVVS) offers features to help your developers modernize, simplify, and work more productively in one of the most popular development environments, Microsoft Visual Studio Code.
Starting with Rocket MVVS v1.7.0, a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) release, we shared a debugging preview with you and since then we've made several quarterly maintenance releases available on the VS Code Marketplace. These maintenance releases include new features, enhancements, and bug fixes. Here's a cumulative summary of what's in the last few releases:
- full path support in UniData $INCLUDE statement
- disconnect debug session when U2 server is disconnected
- add functions / labels / subroutines to breadcrumbs
- Support additional parameters for compilation
- Support additional parameters for debugging
- U2 server connection status monitoring and notification when a connection is lost
For more information on future MVVS releases and to collaborate with fellow MVVS users, please visit the Rocket MVVS: MV BASIC for Visual Studio Code forum.
Where can I get Rocket MV BASIC for VS Code?
Please visit the VS Code Marketplace to download the free Rocket MV BASIC for VS Code extension today.