Rocket iCluster

View Only

iCluster V9.1.1 Web Install on IBM i

• 1.  iCluster V9.1.1 Web Install on IBM i

ROCKETEER
    Posted 08-22-2023 14:03
      |   view attached

Here is a video recording of the iCluster 9.1.1 Web installation using the 'web installer' on IBM i.  This is a brief walkthrough of the install process and should be used as a picture of the execution and usage.  Please include the iCluster Web 9.1.1 installation guide as a companion and your guide for all the steps and considerations. 

Below is a direct link to a search in the docs.rocketsoftware.com to locate the current iCluster 9.1.1 Web install guide.  In the event the doc gets an update this will insure you find the current version.  Use the sub-link to open/download the entire document.  Don't forget to also update all your clusters to 9.1.1 so that all enhancements are available to the iCluster installation and new iCluster Web interface.  

https://docs.rocketsoftware.com/search?labelkey=icluster_9.1.1&q=install

Rocket does offer professional services to help you deploy iCluster to fully enable all of its replication and interface capabilities.  Simply contact your Account Executive or request someone contact you here in the forum and we will help you scope your project and assistance needed. 

There is a Rocket iCluster 9.2 in the roadmap by year end and is underway in development.  If you have additional questions, comments, feedback or suggestions for improvements, please post them to the forum.  Your input to future features are valuable to Rocket.

#IBMi

------------------------------
    Mark Watts
    Sr. Software Engineer
    Rocket Software Inc
    Waltham MA US
    ------------------------------