We've just posted the last of the new Rocket DevOps v10.2.0 modules on January 12, 2023 (initial posting for Linux OS and RDOi on November 30, 2023). Details and feature callouts are available here
and in the Rocket Communities site for review and download.
To wet your whistle, here are a few features of note...
- Rocket DevOps core for IBM i (RDOi - Formerly LMi)
- Change File While Active - Support for background journaling of 'large' data files to minimize production downtime during Deployment Installation steps. More notes and links to further details here.
- DevOps core for IBM i 10.2 Release Notes
RDOi - CFWA Set - Journaling completed and ready for expedited Install
- Rocket DevOps core for Enterprise (RDOe - formerly LMe) - ** Linux released November 2022 and IBM i-hosted version released January 12th 2023.
- Enhanced operations menu for IBM i host jobs
- Support for Visual Studio 2022
- Promotion activity logging now tracked by task
- Alert feature for the same object in multiple tasks
- Shipped trigger to prevent overlay of approved/tested files
- Shipped example of CI/CD workflow (e.g. for Jenkins builds)
- DevOps core for Enterprise 10.2 Release Notes
- Rocket DevOps portal (for LInux and IBM i** hosts)
- Role based security for RDOp and RDOt users
- Housekeeping functions for RDOi servers
- Change File While Active (CFWA) deployment (screenshot above for set expedited Install)
- DevOps portal 10.2 Release Notes
- Rocket DevOps test (RDOt)
- Ability to copy test Plans/Suites/Cases. This expanded functionality for the testing features in RDOt for IBM i and Windows platforms (more platform support is on the way) will allow users to more quickly build testing inventory from existing/proven test configurations.
- DevOps test 10.2 Release Notes
L3 Support for the enterprise bits, portals and plugins...
Rocket DevOps (formerly Aldon)
Somewhere on the Oregon coast...