Other Rocket Products

Innerbanner-OtherProducts_June2020_v1.png
The Other Products forum is the home for discussion of any Rocket product not supported with its own discussion area. The Rocket Software portfolio is vast, and the Forum will evolve to include new discussion areas based on how many conversations are happening here on any given product or topic.

Use tags to identify the product under discussion so others can join more easily find content and contribute. Send an email to the Community Manager if your product tag doesn't exist.

#M204 #ServerGraph​​ #CorVu

Questions from the Community

• How about a direct link in to Service Now for Tickets - allowing Servergraph to generate tickets based on TSM error codes ------------------------------ Glenn Teddy IT Administrator The Toronto-Dominion Bank Scarborough ON Canada ------------------ ...

• Thanks for the post and information Mark, working through the upgrade now. Much appreciated Richard ------------------------------ Richard Bourne Business Support Manager The Community Housing Group ------------------------------

1 person likes this.
  • Profile Picture

RE: CORVU error

Hi Bill, I see you have recently registered on the Rocket Customer support community, so you can access the extensive knowledgebase library articles about CorVu. Take a look at this one about installing CorVu from a central file server - Install a CorBusiness ...

• Thanks to those of you who could join us last week to chat about Rocket ConnectiQ - our new mainframe RPA solution. If you were unable to attend, or are interested in watching again, the recording is below. In the recording, we talk about the fast ROI ...

• Excellent - See Mark's comments below, this should resolve the issue for you! Kind Regards Craig ------------------------------ Craig Wall Senior Solutions Engineer Rocket Software ------------------------------

• Occasionally we get time to tidy things up and document what is essential to our system's operation. A CorVu system evolves over time and documenting it can become a head-ache. Here are a couple of ideas, please suggest any you may have used successfully. ...

1 person likes this.
  • As this issue is trending on our support Knowledgebase (in the Rocket Community ), I thought I would share it here with some extras. If you would like more info on emails from CorVu Schedules please let me know. Sending email notifications from CorVu ...

1 person likes this.

Announcements

• NOW AVAILABLE | ROCKET CONNECTIQ 7.2.2

We're excited to announce that Rocket ConnectiQ 7.2.2 is now available to customers on the Rocket Customer Portal! Highlights include: The Copy and Paste functionality in Configure has been enhanced to allow a developer to copy one or more statements from ...

Most Active Users List