Other Products

Innerbanner-OtherProducts_June2020_v1.png
The Other Products forum is the home for discussion of any Rocket product not supported with its own discussion area. The Rocket Software portfolio is vast, and the Forum will evolve to include new discussion areas based on how many conversations are happening here on any given product or topic.

Use tags to identify the product under discussion so others can join more easily find content and contribute. Send an email to the Community Manager if your product tag doesn't exist.

#M204 #ServerGraph​​ #corvu

Latest Discussion Posts

• Posted in: Other Products

As this issue is trending on our support Knowledgebase (in the Rocket Community ), I thought I would share it here with some extras. If you would like more info on emails from CorVu Schedules please let me know. Sending email notifications from CorVu ...

1 person recommends this.

Thanks Mark, will do. :) ------------------------------ Mark Tiller Developer Hyperdyne Systems ------------------------------

Very often around this time of the new year CorVu queries and prompts fail to calculate dates correctly. They produce odd dates like 31/12/1899 00:00:00 or 01/01/1601 24:00:00 which is very unsettling. It is like the dreaded millennium bug every year ...

Thanks to Arjun at Homeserve USA for his persistence on exploring this option in the CorVu Data Server Manager Knowledge Library. Previously I had only used virtual tables to achieve the same capability. In the Knowledge library (KL) you can create ...

The power of Servergraph is that it provides a data exploration experience that can be defined for any user based on their needs and/or their expertise. Below is an example of how easily you can provide this information to your team, management and users. ...

In the last 3 years Servergraph has had a complete makeover. From enhanced performance to a brand new user-friendly interface, the only thing the latest version of Servergraph has in common with former versions is its industry leading report granularity, ...

You're welcome Steve. I think there are a few new columns added to Spectrum Protect which pertain to Cloud Container Pools, which need to be captured. This is the output of the admin command against a Cloud Container Pool in Azure, where I've highlighted ...