Other Rocket Products

View Only

Innerbanner-OtherProducts_June2020_v1.png
The Other Products forum is the home for discussion of any Rocket product not supported with its own discussion area. The Rocket Software portfolio is vast, and the Forum will evolve to include new discussion areas based on how many conversations are happening here on any given product or topic. Got a question on any product - post it here!

Use tags to identify the product under discussion so others can join more easily find content and contribute. Send an email to the Community Manager if your product tag doesn't exist.

#M204 #ServerGraph​​ #CorVu #CatalogRecoveryPlus

​​​

Questions from the Community

• Hi again, Marco. It doesn't look like you've followed any of the advice I gave you. I see that our online Documentation hub has some manuals for Enterprise Data Intelligence: https://docs.rocketsoftware.com/bundle/ediwebapplications_rn_1001/page/tmr1683726668550.html ...

• Hi Marco, What is the full name of the product (software) you're asking about? I assume that's a product of ASG, right? End customers typically get access to the installers through the Support portal ( https://www.rocketsoftware.com/support ), more ...

• Hello I'm trying to automate the deployment and configuration of Rocket Remote Desktop by using the API. When i use the command : Get-RDBaseItemId -ItemPath "PATH\ConnectionXXX" Guid ---- 325b7032-558f-4ec9-a1d5-b70206d600d8 ...

• We've received requests for additional details about how Rocket ® C\Prof – our CICS transaction profiler – can help diagnose problems in CICS applications faster. This example shows how C\Prof was used to help solve a real-world problem resulting ...

• I work within a mainframe environment and use rocket passport. When I saved changes manually, occassionally my sessions time out and send all my work into a backup file and puts me in recover mode, this causes all of my manual saves to be overwritten ...

• Profile Picture

Mobius

Is there anyone in this forum who uses MobiusView, A&AS, Mobius Server? I'm looking for some guidance regarding these softwares. ------------------------------ Howard Anderson System Admin Raymond James & Associates, Inc. St. Petersburg FL US ---- ...

Most Active Users List