Aldon (ALM and DevOps)

InnerBanner-iProducts-June2020_v2.png

The Rocket Aldon forum welcomes you to join, start a discussion, contribute to an onging conversation, and take advantage of knowledge shared by other members.

Customers and employees demand high-quality digital experiences. Meet their expectations by deploying applications in complex, multi-platform production environments — quickly, confidently, and securely. Rocket® Aldon® solutions automate everything from the moment a business request comes in until an application is delivered to production, with full audit tracking and compliance reporting.

For more information about Aldon, visit the product page.

#Aldon #ALM #DevOps #LMe #LMi

Latest Discussion Posts

• Posted in: Aldon (Rocket ALM)

The September releases of Aldon have brought many new features to Aldon. In this video you can watch Andy Finley present these features. This video is intended for current users of Aldon LMe & LMi, so it just highlights the new features. ------------------------------ ...

The September releases of Aldon begin a new chapter in the Rocket DevOps journey. The entire primary suite of products, including LM(i), LM(e), Reports Manager, and Ops Portal, have been upgraded to work with some of the latest features of IBM i and provide ...

1 person recommends this.

Cette enquête a été élaboré avec notre Product Manager M. Steve Write, et s'adresse plus particulièrement aux utilisateurs Francophone de la solution Rocket Aldon (LifeCycle Manager for IBMi - LMi / LifeCycle Manager for Enterprise – Lme / Web Portal ...

Rocket Software has unique expertise in IBM i systems, and with Rocket Aldon we've leveraged that knowledge to give you an IBM i DevOps tool that works with the latest open source tools, such as Git and Jenkins, on IBM i. IBM i DevOps solutions ...

At Rocket we always put our Customers first and our whole purpose for existing is to provide tools that our customers love and provide real world value. In that light I'd like to solicit some feedback from Aldon LMe/LMi users on where we should focus ...

2 people recommend this.

This is a brief video on using 2-way Git with Rocket Aldon LMi. There is both an overview and a demonstration. Update: There is a requirement to have Git installed on your desktop for the local Git repository, which would be downloaded from Git; ...

As a follow-up to part one in the Ops Portal tips & tricks series , this second, final installment takes a deeper dive into promoting tasks and also show how to manage deployments across both IBM i and distributed environments. How have you managed ...

2 people recommend this.

In part one of this tips & tricks series, we introduce the general layout and options within the Aldon Ops Portal, as well as take a look at task promotion. I'll post the second, final part of this series early next week. What is your favorite ...

Continuing the series of Aldon Lifecycle Management tips & tricks, I shared a tutorial on how to create a delta release in Aldon LM(e). In this brief video , learn what level of access you need, the path to create, naming conventions and more. This ...

Rocket Aldon is a powerful tool for lifecycle management, but there are a few steps to properly configuring the product. In this video, you can learn how define a server and identify a port number, after you've installed Rocket Aldon LM(e).This step is ...