Rocket Open-Source Languages and Tools for z/OS

View Only

InnerBanner_ZProducts_June2020_v1.png
Welcome to the discussion and file library for Rocket Open Source Languages and Tools for z/OS. Join the forum to create a discussion, or participate in an ongoing conversation.

Rocket Open Source Languages and Tools empowers you to develop according to your preferred formats including Git, R and Python.

To learn more, visit the Rocket z/OS Open Source Languages and Tools product page.

#Python #Perl #PHP #GIT​​​​​

Latest Discussion Posts

• One solution to the pb is the following one liner to modify the termcap database: infocmp dumb | sed '$ s/$/ clear=\\f,/ ' | tic - best ------------------------------ Peter Sylvester Guru Self Registered Antibes FR ------------------------ ...

• Critical CVEs affecting z/OS Curl were published recently (Oct 20 th ) that may impact customers of Rocket Open AddDev for Z: CVE-2023-38545 , CVE-2023-38546 . We have completed new builds of Git and Curl that address these vulnerabilities ...

3 people like this.
  • Profile Picture

RE: Installing cURL

Thanks for the response Giancarlo, and David. I appreciate the feedback. For my current situation, the workaround is fine(downloading directly from Anaconda website, and unzip/pax and make available. cURL used to be packaged with Rocket GIT, but ...

• I found another post here on the forum do OFFLINE: TRUE, and was able to create the environment. ------------------------------ Dave Jousma Principal Systems Programmer Fifth Third Bank, N.A. Grand Rapids MI US ------------------------------

• Hi Sergey, I am facing the same problem here. Setting TERMINO as suggested won't help. It seems there was a problem between keyboard and chair. Setting TERMINFO like suggested works fine. Question: I have not set the TERM variable. Is it ...

Announcements

• Critical CVEs affecting z/OS Curl -- Q4 2023

Critical CVEs affecting z/OS Curl were published recently (Oct 20th) that may impact customers of Rocket Open AddDev for Z: CVE-2023-38545 , CVE-2023-38546. We have completed new builds of Git and Curl that address these vulnerabilities that affect version 2.0.6 and may affect older versions as well. A new build of Rocket’s Open AppDev for Z version 2.0.6.1 has been prepared, tested and is ready now for download from Rocket’s secure conda channel server.  More... More
  • Rocket Open AppDev for Z v2.0.5 release

Hello users of our z/OS open-source ports, I am pleased to announce the release of Rocket Open AppDev for Z v2.0.5.  This release includes version currency updates of Git, cURL, Vim, , as well as a long list of security fixes and other fixes for most of our ports.  For customers on support contract, these latest builds are already available via conda and SMP/E installer will be available in a couple of days. For users not on support, these builds ... More
  • Rocket Open AppDev for Z v2.0.4 releases

Hello users of our z/OS open-source ports, I am pleased to announce the release of Rocket Open AppDev for Z v2.0.4.  This release includes version currency updates of Bash, cURL, Make, OpenSSL, Vim, and sudo, as well as a long list of security fixes and other fixes for most of our ports.  For customers on support contract, these latest builds are already available via conda and SMP/E installer will be available by end of next week. For users not ... More