Rocket Terminal Emulator

View Only

Welcome to the Rocket Terminal Emulator forum. Rocket Terminal Emulator 10.1.1 is the latest version of Rocket BlueZone, the de-facto industry standard emulator for IBM i, zSystems and VT-based systems.  

Joins us to exchange insights on driving organizational efficiency and enhancing host system access. Engage with industry peers and Rocketeers from across our organization. Stay informed of the latest trends, product developments and news through discussions, videos, webinars, exclusive forum events and more.

Visit the Rocket Terminal Emulator product page for additional materials and information on this product.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Thank you (again) for your quick reply (which obviously solved my problem). It's all about knowing where to place focus isn't it ;-) (which I hadn't a clue was needed). Thanks again. ------------------------------ Michael Simpson Rocket Forum Shared ...

• Thank you. That solved it. ------------------------------ Michael Simpson Rocket Forum Shared Account ------------------------------

• Hi Marko, Yes, you can install / deploy Rocket TE through SCCM. For more information, please reference the Quiet mode installation topic and sub-topics from the Terminal Emulator Desktop Edition Administrator Guide V10.1.3. I hope this helps. ------------------------------ ...

• In order to further troubleshoot this issue, we would most likely need to capture diagnostic traces for review. If you haven't done so yet, I would advise that you visit our Rocket Community Portal site and submit a support case. ------------------------------ ...

• Hi Michael, It sounds like the 32-bit MS Office uninstall removed a common MS VBA component needed by 32-bit Rocket TE VBA. I would recommend to uninstall and reinstall 32-bit Rocket TE VBA should resolve the issue. However, if you need to load BlueZone ...

Announcements

• Rocket Terminal Emulator v10.1.2 now available

The latest release of Rocket Terminal Emulator is now available. For this release, the team focused on integrating the new documentation, user reporting, ... More