General Discussion

InnerBanner-General_June2020_v1.png
Welcome to the General Discussion forum! This forum is here to provide a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of Rocket Software with other members, ask questions, share general knowledge, and engage with other members on non-product topics.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Posted in: General Discussion

I'm excited to introduce and welcome you to the formal launch of our new Rocket Forum: your virtual headquarters to discover, learn, engage, stay informed, share knowledge, and build relationships with other members and Rocketeers alike. Let's discuss ...

2 people recommend this.

This post may be updated as new questions arise. What is the Rocket Forum? The Rocket Forum is the place where all are welcome to discover, engage, learn, share knowledge and network with other members and Rocketeers. Here you'll find discussions about ...

Welcome Rocket Forum members! I'd like to formally introduce myself, and give members an opportunity to make their introductions. I'm Charles Dane, the Community Manager and Admin for the Rocket Forum. I've been involved in or managed online communities ...

Hello Everyone, I am Jay LaBonte. I am the creator of Mercury Flash , the most advanced U2 Database Administration system available and I have been a part of the Multivalue community since 1980 when I was first introduced to Reality on a Microdata ...

Thanks, Andy! Welcome to the Rocket Forum. My name is Charles, the Rocket Forum Manager. This forum has been a labor of love for many Rocketeers, and we are all excited to share this space with you! Let's get things rolling. Once you become a ...

1 person recommends this.

Hi Bruce, Welcome to the Forum! You've had a long journey with MultiValue and must have accumulated a wealth of knowledge over that time. I'm looking forward to reading more about your experiences. ------------------------------ Charles Dane Rocket ...

• Profile Picture

RE: hello

Posted in: General Discussion

Hi Duncan, welcome to the Rocket Forum. As an MV users, can I suggest that you join the UniVerse subforum? We're posting lots of new content. Have you been to any of our virtual MultiValue University events? Kathy ------------------------------ Kathy ...

Hi Sumit, Do you have a technical question about the use of a Rocket product with the APK? This forum may not be the ideal resource for advice on third party application use or non-Rocket products. ------------------------------ Charles Dane Rocket ...

A team of Rocketeers is creating a new design for delivering web-based documentation for Rocket products. We are seeking Rocket customers for a 10-minute call to discuss what they like, dislike, and want in product documentation. If you are willing to ...

Charles, I'm not sure how deeply we can tier sub-forums, and the MV suite of products alone is fairly large at 15 products. Would sub-forums by product family be possible? We also gave crossover with some other Rocket products - e.g. Legasuite - and ...

Announcements

• Welcome to the Rocket Forum!

Welcome to the soft launch of the new Rocket Forum, a place where all are welcome to learn, engage, discover, share knowledge and network with other members and Rocketeers.

Here is where you'll find discussions about Rocket products and services, news and updates, help and support, user groups, events and activities, documentation and how-to guides, and videos.

Start a conversation, share your knowledge, or leave a comment!