General Discussion & Announcements

View Only

InnerBanner-General_June2020_v1.png
Welcome to the General Discussion forum! This is the place for non-product discussions and questions. What do want to know about modernization, mainframe and midrange computing? Rocketeers are extremely knowledgeable about all aspects of these platforms and ready to support you. Feel free to share industry news and related content here as well.

Questions from the Community

• Yes, this is a good suggestion. On Fri, Jul 26, 2024, 9:56 AM Will Johnson via Rocket Forum < Mail@forum.rocketsoftware.com> wrote: > My suggestion is that each job has a wrapper that you kick off. This > wrappers only function is to email you that ...

• Hi Joseph, Sounds like a rogue character or a <break> is being sent and closing the connection. If the only thing that has changed is Windows Server 2022, is it possible to compare settings with an earlier version? But you've probabl;y tried that already. ...

• The following TCP/IP ports are required for iCluster and related functions:, you can also check the requirement from Rocket Software online documentation. https://docs.rocketsoftware.com/bundle/icluster_ig_921/page/uza1721028647642.html ------------------------------ ...

• Good to hear from you Manu. I reckon there are 10,000's of SB+ users out there, still using the product and still developing applications on it. ------------------------------ Alex Polglaze The Book-Keeping Network Perth Western Australia +61419 776 ...

• Hi , I had the same situation when I tried to install EDI on WIndows enviroment. To solved it, I disabled the Windows Firewall and Internet Explorer (IE) Enhanced Security Configuration properties. After that, the TC9 came up. Best Regards ...

• As the result of a post by Bryan Buchanan I have started looking at using the Java API to access Rocket D3 10.4 on AlmaLinux 8.9. I have downloaded the file MVSPJavaAPI.zip and successfully compiled and run MVSPJavaAPI/samples/mvspTest.java. When I ...

• The Rocket Software team is pleased to announce that new and latest versions of Rocket Process Insights, Rocket API and Rocket Modern Experience are now available. Today's businesses rely on IBM® i & IBM Z® for running hundreds of critical applications ...

1 person likes this.

Most Active Users List