Rocket Modern Experience (formerly Rocket LegaSuite)

View Only

InnerBanner-iProducts-June2020_v2.png

Welcome to the Rocket Modern Experience (formerly Rocket LegaSuite) forum, dedicated to helping developers  create modern user interfaces for IBM i and IBM Z, without in-house COBOL and RPG expertise. Join the forum, contribute to a discussion, start a conversation, or ask a question.

Use Rocket Modern Experience to quickly and easily develop rich web and mobile user experiences for your host-based applications, increasing user satisfaction and productivity. 

Visit the Rocket Modern Experience product page to learn more.​​​
divider

Latest Discussion Posts

• Attached 4 minute video illustrates how easy it is to use more of your browser space in a web application created with Rocket MX Web. An often heard question from our customers converting from Rocket MX Desktop edition (LegaSuite GUI) to Rocket MX Web ...

1 person likes this.
  • PowerUp is the IBMi event in North America this year. We're hosting a dinner for Rocket customers on Tuesday night and we'd love for you to join us. Send me a private message or rely to this thread if you'll be in NOLA and are interested in attending. ...

• So you are using OAuth and perhaps also an identity provider for authorization and authentication, and you are using services that need authentication through this OAuth2 token. How to set this up with Rocket MX Web? This example shows how an OAuth2 ...

1 person likes this.
  • We ran into that issue when integrating with Fusion Charts. The team member that worked on that used setInterval to loop until a callback variable is populated. https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/setInterval Where that person was more of ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hi Peter, Color conversion should work as long as the host field defined is the host field for color conversion (or an alternate host field is set). It will not matter where the available values for the combo box come from. Either fixed, a host reference, ...

Announcements

• Now available | Rocket Process Insights, Modern Experience and Process Automation (IBM i) 10.1.4

The Rocket Software team is pleased to announce new versions of Rocket Process Insights, Modern Experience and Process Automation (IBM i) are now available ... More
  • Now available | Rocket Process Insights, Modern Experience and Process Automation (IBM i) 10.1.2

The Rocket Software team is pleased to announce new versions of Rocket Process Insights, Modern Experience and Process Automation (IBM i) are now available ... More