Rocket Modern Experience (formerly Rocket LegaSuite)

View Only

InnerBanner-iProducts-June2020_v2.png

Welcome to the Rocket Modern Experience forum, dedicated to helping developers  create modern user interfaces for IBM i and IBM zSystems, without in-house COBOL and RPG expertise. Join the forum, contribute to a discussion, start a conversation, or ask a question.

Use Rocket Modern Experience to quickly and easily develop rich web and mobile user experiences for your host-based applications, increasing user satisfaction and productivity. 

Visit the Rocket Modern Experience product page to learn more.​​​
divider

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Mike, Technically it is possible to use custom widgets in MX Web. They can be added using the script window widgets on the web pages. Note that these need to be fed data through client side JavaScript. Using engine side global variables and script ...

1 person likes this.
  • The purpose of this post is to contain the "How to use Comboboxes with ODBC Service Calls" Knowledge Base article attachments. Article is located here: How-to-use-Comboboxes-with-ODBC-Service-Calls article ------------------------------ Michael ...

1 person likes this.
  • When attempting to install any of the Rocket MX engines on newer versions of RedHat Linux (8.9 & higher), you can, or will experience a permission denied error. The cause of this is RedHat and possibly other Linux variations have hardened their OS by ...

1 person likes this.
  • Okay, ignore the above; I was able to get an exception to fire with the conditional. So far I have not been successful in causing the status code to show in a multi-stage microflow...does it need to happen in a particular stage (execute/return)? ...

• Rickson, Not sure if you received my WebEx invite for 12:30 EDT...let me know when you can be available next week for another WebEx. ------------------------------ Patrick Carroll Manager, Technical Support Engineering Rocket Internal - All Brands ...

Announcements