Rocket Aldon (ALM and DevOps)

InnerBanner-iProducts-June2020_v2.png

The Rocket Aldon® forum is designed to help DevOps pros leverage the Aldon feature set to do their jobs better, faster, securely and efficiently. Explore how to automate everything from the moment a business request comes in until an application is delivered to production, with full audit tracking and compliance reporting. 

Ask a question, share your successes or learn about what's new and what's next along with your fellow users and Rocketeers from across our organization. 

Your customers and employees demand high-quality digital experiences. Meet their expectations by deploying applications in complex, multi-platform production environments — quickly, confidently, and securely. For more information about Aldon visit the product page.

#Aldon #ALM #DevOps #LMe #LMi

Latest Discussion Posts

• Posted in: Rocket Aldon

Hello George, I have not tried to connect my local GIT repository in the IFS to an MS Azure DevOps Git server/repository - I have only tried GitHub and BitBucket. However, I will make an effort to test this. You mentioned that ' not all commands that ...

Hi Miguel, Steve has moved on to other endeavors, but I'll be happy to create an enhancement request for this. I agree that using browser options on phone or tablet is not what it could be and an App would be preferable. Dale ------------------------------ ...

Thx for calling that out, Joe. The gui options are sweet, but greenscreen is keen! Can absolutely take advantage of the LMi native Harmonizer compare options right in your terminal sessions! d ------------------------------ Dale Asher Rocket Software ...

1 person likes this.

This is a great tool Don, I remember using exits as a way to deploy software to the system library list so that even system wide utilities could be effectively managed with Rocket Aldon LM(i). ------------------------------ Joseph Fraser Vice President, ...

Robotic Process Automation (RPA) isn't new as a concept, but modern tools make it easier and more cost effective to improve processing accuracy and speed. @Andrew Simpson is presenting a webinar in association with Common Europe on March 25th at ...

Ok, here is what you need to do.... 1. Start by checking your product compatibility. You can check if the version of LMi/LMe you have are compatible with the Rocket Jira Plug-in using the Rocket Lifecycle Manager Products and Plug-in Compatibility ...

1 person likes this.

I am often asked by customers about the most recent addition to the Rocket Aldon suite of products, the Rocket Ops Portal. I have tried to provide a brief overview below of the most asked questions, but if you have any others, just let me know! The Rocket ...

Announcements

• Community Manager 11.6.12 Release Announcement

The 11.6.12 release is a minor update with a focus on supporting the Microsoft Office 365 OAuth 2.0 authorization framework.

Highlights of this release include:

Microsoft 365 OAuth 2.0

• Microsoft will end support for Basic Authentication in the second half of 2021, forcing users and applications that integrate with it to use Modern Authentication. Community Manager now supports OAuth 2.0, enabling customers to transition to a supported authentication framework and continue to work with Microsoft’s Exchange Online service.

Fixes

• New issues can now be saved without generating a 502 bad gateway error. This previously occurred when the user is a member of multiple workspaces with different address books
    • A new Help topic has been added about disabling pop-up blockers in Google’s Chrome browser

The full release notes can be found here: https://docs.rocketsoftware.com/nxt/gateway.dll/RKBnew/community%20manager/v11.6.12/aldcm_release-notes_v11.6.12.pdf?f=templates&fn=document-frameset.htm