Rocket DevOps (formerly Rocket Aldon)

View Only

InnerBanner-iProducts-June2020_v2.png

The Rocket® DevOps (formerly Aldon) forum is designed to help IBM® i and DevOps pros do their jobs better, faster, securely and efficiently. The Rocket® DevOps platform enables true end-to-end continuous integration / continuous delivery (CI/CD) for multi-code environments that include IBM® i. Explore how to automate everything from the moment a business request comes in until an application is delivered to production, with full audit tracking and compliance reporting. 

Ask a question, share your successes or learn about what's new and what's next, along with your fellow users and Rocketeers from across our organization. 

By leveraging Rocket® DevOps, development and IT teams with multi-platform production environments can meet customers’ expectations for agile and secure processes that allow businesses to excel. For more information about Rocket® DevOps visit the product page.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Posting answer that was provided in support case: First, to address your question about substitution variables. The only variable that is supported in a source member for non source-based objects (called pseudo source in LMi) is &LIB which is the target ...

• Hi Mark, Thank you for your enquiry. Starting with LMi 8.5, an interface to X-Analysis version 13 was provided. You may be interested in the following chapter of our public documentation: Lifecycle Manager (IBM i Edition) Additional Interfaces ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hi John, Thank you for your enquiry. From your explanation, I understand that you are looking for a Promote scheduler which is not provided in LMi. However, the following solution/concept, may address your requirement. Of course, this is a very rough ...

• For many good reasons, the cloud, refactoring, and microservices are on everyone's minds, but application modernization can be a bumpy road. Success is more often achieved via thoughtful, data-driven approaches that help teams achieve early wins and build ...

• When preparing for an LMe (or any Rocket|Aldon product) upgrade, there is a step in the Installation/Upgrade Guide to verify the state of the database prior to running the actual upgrade. This step exposes any potential data issues that might roll ...

1 person likes this.

Announcements

• Rocket DevOps portal and test version 10.1.4 available for new installations

I'm pleased to announce the release of Rocket DevOps portal & test limited release v 10.1.4 Rocket DevOps is the next evolution of Rocket Aldon ALM. ... More
  • Rocket DevOps portal 10.1.3 is now available

I'm pleased to announce the release of Rocket DevOps portal & test v 10.1.3 Rocket DevOps is the next evolution of Rocket Aldon ALM. Rocket DevOps ... More
  • Rocket DevOps test is now available

I’m thrilled to announce the first release of a brand-new Rocket product – Rocket DevOps test. Not only is this a new Rocket product, but it’s also a completely ... More