Rocket DevOps (formerly Rocket Aldon)

View Only

InnerBanner-iProducts-June2020_v2.png

The Rocket® DevOps (formerly Aldon) forum is designed to help IBM® i and DevOps pros do their jobs better, faster, securely and efficiently. The Rocket® DevOps platform enables true end-to-end continuous integration / continuous delivery (CI/CD) for multi-code environments that include IBM® i. Explore how to automate everything from the moment a business request comes in until an application is delivered to production, with full audit tracking and compliance reporting. 

Ask a question, share your successes or learn about what's new and what's next, along with your fellow users and Rocketeers from across our organization. 

By leveraging Rocket® DevOps, development and IT teams with multi-platform production environments can meet customers’ expectations for agile and secure processes that allow businesses to excel. For more information about Rocket® DevOps visit the product page.

Latest Discussion Posts

• As you may have read in my previous post, this year our focus is enabling Rocket DevOps customers to embrace a new set of modern development tools in their IBM i environments. Tools such as Visual Studio Code , Git , Jenkins , and Jira are growing ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hola, Miguel. For new LMe (RDOe), we have the Downloads pages for both Linux and IBMi installation. Each Download page should contain links for the RDOe installer guides for version 10.2 . I've confirmed the IBM i guide for RDOe 10.2 is available using ...

• Please see the recent update below from our Product Manager regarding the beta release 10.0.1 for our new Rocket DevOps extension for VS Code for RDOi v10.2.0. Please reach out if you have any interest in reviewing the initial release. We'd love ...

• We've just posted the last of the new Rocket DevOps v10.2.0 modules on January 12, 2023 (initial posting for Linux OS and RDOi on November 30, 2023). Details and feature callouts are available here and in the Rocket Communities site for review and ...

1 person likes this.
  • Forum compatibility announcement regarding compatibility with IBM i OS V7R5M0 Covers: - Rocket Lifecycle Manager for IBM i v8.6 - Rocket DevOps for i v10.2 (Nov 30, 2022) - Enterprise v10.2 (Jan 12, 2023 with Security Server) Rocket LMi v8.6 has ...

Announcements

• Rocket DevOps core for Enterprise 10.2 is now available

I'm pleased to announce that a new version of Rocket® DevOps is now available. Rocket DevOps core for Enterprise (RDOe), is the new name for Rocket ... More
  • Rocket DevOps 10.2 is now available

I’m pleased to announce the release of Rocket® DevOps 10.2. Rocket DevOps (formerly Rocket Aldon®) is a platform designed specifically to enable end-to-end ... More
  • Rocket DevOps portal and test version 10.1.4 available for new installations

I'm pleased to announce the release of Rocket DevOps portal & test limited release v 10.1.4 Rocket DevOps is the next evolution of Rocket Aldon ALM. ... More