Rocket iCluster

View Only

Discuss the ways you are managing system interruptions, recovering from outages, or scaling for increasing transactional volumes with Rocket iCluster. Share your tips & tricks, stay up to date on the latest announcements and engage with other iCluster users.

Rocket iCluster provides high-availability/disaster recovery (HA/DR) solutions help ensure uninterrupted operation for your IBM i applications, offering continuous access by monitoring, identifying and self-correcting replication problems.
To learn more about how to limit downtimes and maximize IBM i application and data availability, visit the iCluster home page.

#iCluster #IBMi​​

Latest Discussion Posts

• Posted in: Rocket iCluster

LFs are not just an object, they can be a dependent object. (depending on whether they are a SQL index or View, or a logical build from a DDS file description) When there is a refresh action on the Physical File (with logicals) you will notice that iCluster ...

Thanks for the quick response. This is a process that occurs once a year, so I've made the changes and will see if it works next year. ------------------------------ John Techmeier Infrastructure Engineer Senior - IBM i Associated Banc-Corp Green Bay ...

Hi Duane - not quite sure what you are saying here? Could you add some more detail please? Thanks. ------------------------------ Don Broadbridge Senior CSE Rocket Internal - All Brands Denver CO US ------------------------------