Rocket iCluster

View Only

Discuss the ways you are managing system interruptions, recovering from outages, or scaling for increasing transactional volumes with Rocket iCluster. Share your tips & tricks, stay up to date on the latest announcements and engage with other iCluster users.

Rocket iCluster provides high-availability/disaster recovery (HA/DR) solutions help ensure uninterrupted operation for your IBM i applications, offering continuous access by monitoring, identifying and self-correcting replication problems.
To learn more about how to limit downtimes and maximize IBM i application and data availability, visit the iCluster home page.

#iCluster #IBMi​​

Latest Discussion Posts

• Posted in: Rocket iCluster

Dear Mr. Broadbridge I will consider the possibility of excluding the folder instead. Thanks. ------------------------------ Satid S. ------------------------------

Dear Mr. Broadbridge I see. I will inform the IT Audit officer accordingly. ------------------------------ Satid Singkorapoom IBM i SME Rocket Forum Shared Account ------------------------------

Hi Satid, Thanks for the reply. I neglected to mention that iCluster will try to activate suspended objects (you will see Auto Rcvy column with *YES when working with object status, option '8') with retry attempts before it marks the object as S/O, ...

Dear all I would like to share one useful information of my experience in trying to increase iCluster's data replication transport rate by changing one control parameter of IBM i TCP/IP in both IBM i machines. iCluster 9.1.0 - later upgraded ...

Hi Satid, If any of the iCluster node or group definition parameters have *CLUSTER, then I believe a change using DMSETSVAL, to any of those values, would require a restart. Changing the iCluster system values is not something that normally occurs ...

Announcements