Rocket Uniface User Forum

View Only

Leverage the skills and knowledge of your fellow Rocket Uniface user to accelerate your learning and improve your outcomes.  Your peers and Rocketeers are here to help!

From the world’s most recognized brands to start-up companies; Uniface’s low-code application development platform enables organizations to develop and deploy apps faster than ever. Our high productive, technology-independent development paradigm allows developers to focus on implementing the requirements of the business instead of focusing on technology.

Uniface Product Information page on rocketsoftware.com

Welcome to the new Rocket Uniface Forum

Latest Member Questions

• Thanks, everyone, for the feedback. I am happy to inform you that we have been working on the points raised, and updates should be available in the next patch. Many thanks, ...

• Hi all, We are migrating Uniface from 10.3 to 10.4. After installing of all the Tomcat Webservice is not Running. After start of the service it is active for a while (maybe ...

• I hope the file will be attached now. Was moving from patch 049 to 050 really the only change ? Yes. I had created an archive before I did the patching to 050. ...

• It was a conversion from v7 directly to v10 bypassing any uniface migrate processes. If you can not get your hands on v8 and v9 then it can easily be done if you are ...

• HI, Can the user used to run the process (uniface.exe or userver.exe) access the Oracle directory (C:\oracle\product\19.0.0\client_64) ? UORA*.* needs to access the oci.dll ...

Support News

• No data found
  • Announcements

• Sentinel RMS Cloud Services stops working!

Customers running one of these Platforms (WS2008 and WS2012) will NOT be able to download the License file from our EMS system automatically. The Cloud ... More

Community Blogs

• by Jonke Korzelius We have enhanced the latest versions of Uniface with the option to have Uniface format your ProcScript. With ProcScript code formatting, you can correct or improve your code indentation to increase readability and understanding. ...

1 person likes this.

Most Active Members

Current Members
    387 Members
    forum Admin
    forum Leadership
    forum Admin
    forum Admin
    forum Admin
    Hidden Member
    forum Admin
    forum Admin
    fist pump ladies

Do Your Best Work Ever

Create a free account and leverage your peers and Rocketeers to help you achieve your objectives. Learn what's new and what's next from product managers, influence roadmaps and ensure your success.

Already have an account? Sign in