Rocket Uniface User Forum

View Only

Leverage the skills and knowledge of your fellow Rocket Uniface user to accelerate your learning and improve your outcomes.  Your peers and Rocketeers are here to help!

From the world’s most recognized brands to start-up companies; Uniface’s low-code application development platform enables organizations to develop and deploy apps faster than ever. Our high productive, technology-independent development paradigm allows developers to focus on implementing the requirements of the business instead of focusing on technology.

Uniface Product Information page on rocketsoftware.com

Welcome to the new Rocket Uniface Forum

Latest Member Questions

• That would be great.... could you send it... The zip in the forum requires a login to another website and to await validation. I wrote a basic svc myself and it corrupted ...

• So, I hope I do have the final PingPong-Game implemented. Next step is to migrate additional handling on FRLF/STORE into the procedures. The game/procedures looks easy, but ...

• Hi I got this working, it's ok for me like this. Many thanks to Daniel. Regards RogerW ------------------------------ Roger Wallin Abilita Oy -------------------- ...

• Hi Iain, Do you try to test with a simple DSP (only one painted field for exemple). I remember a problem with DSP (9.7.5 ?) when a field (radio group) was not correctly ...

• Hi Gianni I wanted to have a small collection of functions that can do all these things, no matter what time zones they are and what someone requests. Since uniface only ...

Support News

• No data found
  • Announcements

Community Blogs

• by Etienne Thijsse Assignment files are how you configure your Uniface application s . However, currently assignment files are not very flexible. Often you need several assignment files that are almost identical, except for one ...

2 people like this.

Most Active Members

Current Members
    373 Members
    forum Admin
    forum Leadership
    forum Admin
    forum Admin
    forum Admin
    Hidden Member
    forum Admin
    forum Admin
    fist pump ladies

Do Your Best Work Ever

Create a free account and leverage your peers and Rocketeers to help you achieve your objectives. Learn what's new and what's next from product managers, influence roadmaps and ensure your success.

Already have an account? Sign in