Rocket Uniface User Forum

View Only

Leverage the skills and knowledge of your fellow Rocket Uniface user to accelerate your learning and improve your outcomes.  Your peers and Rocketeers are here to help!

From the world’s most recognized brands to start-up companies; Uniface’s low-code application development platform enables organizations to develop and deploy apps faster than ever. Our high productive, technology-independent development paradigm allows developers to focus on implementing the requirements of the business instead of focusing on technology.

Uniface Product Information page on rocketsoftware.com

Welcome to the new Rocket Uniface Forum

Latest Member Questions

• Hey all, Moving a UF 9.x application to Windows 11 - and when I run the app - I get this kinda weird white frame around the edit box... Anyone got any suggestions to remove ...

• If RDP is faulty or interrupted, the RDP software sometimes forgets the current status of the mouse and keyboard. This can lead to very strange phenomena :-) ------------------------------ ...

• I hope you are feeling better Ingo It was "only" a heart check-up (cardiac catheterization due to a => https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left_bundle_branch_block). I will no ...

1 person likes this.
  • Thank you Knut, It works perfectly ! Regards, Laurent. ------------------------------ Jérémie CEDOLIN Proges Plus Willems FR ------------------------------

• Thank you Iain, It works perfectly. Regards, Laurent. ------------------------------ Jérémie CEDOLIN Proges Plus Willems FR ------------------------------

Support News

• No data found
  • Announcements

Community Blogs

• by Jonke Korzelius We have enhanced the latest versions of Uniface with the option to have Uniface format your ProcScript. With ProcScript code formatting, you can correct or improve your code indentation to increase readability and understanding. ...

1 person likes this.

Most Active Members

Current Members
    391 Members
    forum Admin
    forum Leadership
    forum Admin
    forum Admin
    forum Admin
    Hidden Member
    forum Admin
    forum Admin
    fist pump ladies

Do Your Best Work Ever

Create a free account and leverage your peers and Rocketeers to help you achieve your objectives. Learn what's new and what's next from product managers, influence roadmaps and ensure your success.

Already have an account? Sign in