Rocket Uniface User Forum

View Only

Leverage the skills and knowledge of your fellow Rocket Uniface user to accelerate your learning and improve your outcomes.  Your peers and Rocketeers are here to help!

From the world’s most recognized brands to start-up companies; Uniface’s low-code application development platform enables organizations to develop and deploy apps faster than ever. Our high productive, technology-independent development paradigm allows developers to focus on implementing the requirements of the business instead of focusing on technology.

Uniface Product Information page on rocketsoftware.com

Welcome to the new Rocket Uniface Forum

Latest Member Questions

• Profile Picture

Sentiel issue(s)

Hey all, Trying to run 10.04 using an emergency license installed on one of our servers... Sentinel ain't playing ball.... (Doesn't matter if I specify name of file ...

• Thank you for your advice. I found the cause of the problem; our Uniface license servers had issues and were inaccessible for a few hours. Our problem is now resolved. ...

• Thanks for the info ------------------------------ Hinata hyuga marketer Rocket Forum Shared Account ------------------------------

• Hello Daniel, i have a similar error that cannot be resolved: "ERROR=-150·;MNEM=<UACTERR_UNKNOWN>·;DESCRIPTION=Activation error occurred·;COMPONENT=BAWSDOH1·;PROCNAME=OP_WEBSERV_ELLA·;TRIGGER=OPER·;LINE=16·;PROCLINE=activate ...

• Hi Eric.... In reference to comparing the formpic. I resolve this, by comparing xml with xml. I do not compare the database contents. I do, an on-the-fly, xml export ...

Support News

• No data found
  • Announcements

Community Blogs

• by Jonke Korzelius When you are writing Uniface ProcScript, every keystroke matters. Efficiency and accuracy are important and will boost your productivity. Auto-complete, also known as code completion, is a functionality integrated into modern ...

1 person likes this.

Most Active Members

Current Members
    367 Members
    forum Admin
    forum Leadership
    forum Admin
    forum Admin
    forum Admin
    Hidden Member
    forum Admin
    forum Admin
    fist pump ladies

Do Your Best Work Ever

Create a free account and leverage your peers and Rocketeers to help you achieve your objectives. Learn what's new and what's next from product managers, influence roadmaps and ensure your success.

Already have an account? Sign in